Chapter 18

a/n: Hello, gorgeous people! 

Just a very quick note to tell you that you will be introduced to Sang's new animal in Chapter 19. Yay! You gave me tons of cool ideas and I mixed them all together to form something very... Interesting and cute! Well, not always cute. Hehe! Chapter 18 will be a little bit mature. Not all the way mature but I prefer to warn you, so when things will get a little hot, I'll put something so you'll be able to skip it if you want. ;) I know I normally update sooner and I'm sorry. My grandmother died yesterday morning after a couple of days in the coma and the funerals are in two days and it's far from where I am so I have to leave tomorrow morning. Anyway, enough rambling and I hope you'll enjoy this one. xxx

" Woohoo! We're going to bed! Now, where is that door when you need it? Ah! There it is! "

" I thought you said you were sober? Maybe we should give you a coffee? Should we call Marc before he goes to sleep? "

" No, Superman! I was only playing a little trick on you! See? I can walk straight and touch my nose while doing it. I'm sober and hot! " I tell him, trying to get my clothes off and searching for a pajama at the same time. Not an easy task, let me tell you. I'm pretending to be drunk, pretending to not be drunk. Complicated, I know, but fun! Luke, Marc, and Sean played pranks all day and I saw and heard some of them and tonight, I feel like playing a little prank myself.

" Yeah, we know you're hot... " murmurs Meanie, sounding amused.

" Here, let me help you, Aggele Mou... " Silas helps me disentangling my arms and head from my shirt. At least I wasn't pretending when I said I was hot. I meant with the clothes on. No! I meant hot like it's hot in here and I need to lose some clothes because if not, I'm gonna be sweating like I did two hundred sit ups. There. Hot like that. Not hot like... Anyway, you know what I meant... 

Why is the room so silent? Putting my shirt in the laundry basket near my bed, I turn around to look at the boys. They're watching me, not moving at all, like two perfect statues. Two very handsome ones, might I add.

" What's wrong? Do I have something on my face? "

" Trouble, you're wearing a black bra with white cotton short shorts. "