1:00am

Mina P.O.V

I followed her while holding her warm hands. As she closed the door behind me, she came up to me and pushed me on the bed...

Chaeyoung P.O.V

She's so hot. How can I not resist her? Everytime I'm always with her it drives me crazy that I have to act like a normal person. I could've chosen her a long time ago before I was with Jimin. To be honest, there was nothing that I could feel about Jimin. Everything I felt is for Mina. I closed the door behind me and pushed her onto the bed. GOD!she has a beautiful body. I knew she was turned on by me and She knew I was turned on by her. I stood in front of her and took a glimpse of Mina's sexy look and vibe. She realized I was in awe and said without notice,"What are you WAITING for?" She sat up from the bed and used her fingers to form a walking movement up to my neck. Every step of her finger made me tingle from the bottom of my toes up to the top of my head. I felt the temperature rising. As her hand reached my neck she held on from it as if we were elegantly walt dancing. She started to kiss my lips gently and then slowly removed my shirt.HOW DID SHE BECOME THE CRAZY ONE....it is supposed to be me....

Mina P.O.V

Since she dared to tease me like that out in the living room, I decided to pay her back. I slowly took off her shirt and slowly worked my lips from her lips down to her bare chest. I heard her moan as I held on to her breast. As I continued, she suddenly out of nowhere pushed me back down to the bed. I guess she couldn't stand anymore of my teasings. She furiously  kissed me while gently tugging on my hair. I caressed her back while taking breaths between our violent kiss....

Photo Credits:
//@twicemichaeng//
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
INSTAGRAM PAGE

사랑해
내 사랑!!!!
     -술리안