Chapter 21 - Best Date Ever

A/N. Hope you enjoy the rest of the date as much as I did! :)

"It isn't?"

"Nope"

He pulled her closer in his arms, looking deep into her eyes. Gradually the playfulness between them transcended into something deeper. Siya shivered as she felt a surge of electricity where they touched. She could hear his heartbeat, as loud as hers.

And then he was getting closer, closer until their foreheads met, closer until their breaths mingled, closer until she couldn't, for the life of her, keep her eyes open. She waited, her whole body ready, waiting for the most awaited moment of her life.

"I saved the best for the last. You'll see", Abhi whispered against her ears.

Her eyes flew open as her face turned rapidly red. This was the third time! Third time she was insane with need, while he stood there calmly waiting for her response as if he was completely unaffected by their proximity. As if the electricity and the attraction was just a figment of her imagination.

She looked around herself to the rapidly darkening sky, as she stepped away from Abhi's loosened grip. She turned away from him to catch her breath.

"There's a surprise awaiting you in your room. Find it, then come find me" he whispered to the air between them.

She turned around to face him, but he had disappeared. Thoroughly unsettled, Siya made her way to her room upstairs.

As she walked into the bedroom she spotted a gift box on the bed. Lifting the lid, she saw a beautiful red rose along with a note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siya,

I have very special plans for this evening, I can only hope you like them.

Starting with this dress. I want you to wear it, it's the first ever dress I've chosen for you (the other one was my choice too, but it was more casual than a 'dress') with some assistance from Divy of course.

It might not be your usual style, but I think it will suit you well. And don't be too worried about people seeing you, it's going to be just us.

Yours Always,
Abhi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rush of pleasure coursing through Siya was scaring her. Because she couldn't think of a time she'd been happier than this.

There, that weird feeling in her chest was back, the one that puzzled and scared her. That made her so happy and yet filled her with so much yearning.

No! She wasn't going to dissect this. She was going to enjoy this evening without thinking through every little detail about how she was feeling.

She picked up the dress in the box. Abhi wasn't kidding when he said the dress wasn't her 'usual style'. Her usual style was serious or cute. This dress was all female, bold and beautiful.

It was of course custom made by Divy, but she could see Abhi's hand in the creation of this dress. Quite frankly she would never buy such a dress for herself, not because she had any reservations about dress code morals, but because she never thought she'd look good in them.

But Abhi said it would suit her, and she was willing to give it a try.

*
He pacing back and forth, unable to contain the nervous energy, feeling a lot of emotions at the same time - anxiousness, excitement and impatience. God! The wait was killing him!