Pack meetings and a strange Sourwolf

School was the same as usual. Apart from the hugs, constant stares and whines coming from the pack. It was like they were all little kids again.

Finally, after 20 minutes or so of trying to get the pack to leave him alone, Stiles managed to quickly race to his beloved jeep, and drove the hell out of there to his house.

Right now it's 7:20, 10 minutes till the pack meeting. Stiles was in his room getting ready when his dad walked in.

"Alright kiddo, I'm off to work" his dad said, in his police uniform.

"But I thought you didn't have work today?"Stiles questioned, confused as to why his dad was leaving.

"I know, they just called, something about a murder by the school" his dad said with a sigh, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Dad, you haven't slept in ages, why don't you just phone in and say you're sick?" Stiles said, concerned for his fathers well-being.

"Nah, I'll be fine. You be careful though, I don't see why you have to have pack meetings so late at night"

"Dad, its 7:30, it's not late"

"Whatever, doesn't matter, see you later, love you" his dad said, leaving his sons room.

"Love you too!" Stiles shouted as his dad left the house. He made his own way down the stairs, car keys in hand, and left his home, thinking the pack meeting will be another boring one. Probably about another pack or something, he thought as he started up Roscoe. Boy was he wrong.

As soon as he got there, all hell broke lose.

Just like school, the pack raced towards him, only this time, they made him fall to the floor, hitting his head in the process. He groaned loudly, making all the werewolves(and everything else in the pack) whimper and pull back. Derek ran into the room, hearing the groan, and growled loudly, ordering the pups to back away from his mate. Yes, Derek Hale, the brooding, 'I hate the world and everybody in it' Sourwolf, was in love with the sarcastic, doe-eyed boy.

He ran up to Stiles, whimpering and nuzzling into his neck, inhaling his scent. Stiles, who was still slipping in and out of consciousness, was trying to access the situation. Head, pups, sourwolf, wait, sourwolf? What's he doing? Ignoring the throbbing in his head, he tried to stand up. Keyword:tried. He lost his balance, yup, he thought, definitely a Stilinski.

He looked around, noticing what everybody was doing.

Jackson and Scott were arguing in the corner, saying it was the other wolfs fault that Stiles hit his head.

Issac and Liam were freaking out and looked like they were crying whilst Lydia and Allison were trying to calm them down.

Erica and Malia were being held back by Boyd and Kira.

Aiden, Ethan and Danny were watching Stiles like hawks,

And Derek... Derek was crouched down in front of him, nothing shown in his face but worry and.... love?

The shouting was just getting louder and louder and Stiles was starting to get a headache.

"Guys" he muttered hoping one of the werewolves would hear him.

"Guys" he said a bit louder, still having no luck, he decided to use all the energy he had left in him.

"Guys!" He shouted earning looks from everyone in the room.

"Stiles...." Derek whispered, almost inaudibly.

Stiles had snapped, "What?!" Derek had a hurt look on his face for a second, but it was soon replaced with confusion.

"Your eyes are purple...." he trailed off.

Confused, Stiles turned to look in the mirror that was hanging on the wall, and, true to his word, His eyes were in fact glowing purple.

That was all he needed for him to black out.

A/N: Heyyyyyyy. I know I said I probably won't update but I had a really good( I think) idea and I wanted to post it. The idea will be in the next chapter, which I will start working on now. 😁