part 6

Hehhehe Hello my gorgeous purple unicorns! I TOLD you Kira was a kitsune, didn't I?!?! Hehe I'm always right c:- And Stiles.. Be sure that's never getting ANY place in this story!!!! Stiles is my baby! Well, enjoy the chapter! c:-

chapter 6

While Lydia was still screamimg, Danny entered the room, hands covering his ears and his face scrunched up at the awful sound. "What the-? Now I understand why you didn't want me to hear that!" Danny yelled, and the moment Lydia stopped screaming everyone sighed in relief, until Stiles noticed she was still sitting in the unnatural position she was in earlier, sitting up with her back arched so far that Stiles almost feared for the welfare of her spine. "Lydia?" He said softly, and everyone went silent until Lydia's voice sounded softly and weirdly emotionless. "The woods. Near the blue hikers route" she whispered before her intire body seemed to relax and she collapsed in Jacksons arms, and only seconds later her eyelids fluttered open and she looked at everyone in confusion. "What'd I do?" She asked, and Stiles realised she didn't remember. "You told us where the next sacrifice was going to be" Stiles told her bluntly, and her eyes went big. "What?" She whispered, and Stiles made his way over to her to comfort her. "It's okay. I think you and Danny should stay here right now, everyone else, get dressed, we're going on a hike" he said, and he heared everyone get put of the bed while Danny stepped in next to Lydia. "By the way, why was everyone sleeping here?" Danny asked curiously, and Stiles smirked before quickly throwing on some sweatpants and a T-shirt. "Puppy piles my friend, it's all about puppy piles" he said misteriously before exiting the room. "So guys, we're taking the cars to the start of the blue route, and then you guys will try to find the sacrifice. We can still try to save this person, so hurry!" Stiles yelled, and everyone got to their cars. In a matter of minutes they'd reached the edge of the forest, and everyone got out quickly. Stiles hopped on Dereks back once again, and everyone started searching in the same spiraling figure they'd used last summer to find Lydia, and about ten minutes later Stiles received a text from Scott and Isaac. 'mom, we're at the camping spaces near the cottages. We haven't found the girl but we did find her girlfriend, who's positively freaking out right now, so I suggest you get over here!' Stiles immeadiatly told Derek where everything had taken place, because when Scott typed something gramatically correct it was sure they were in deep shit. Within five minutes they'd arrived at a little clearing where a tent was set up, lighted by dozens of candles. In front of it was a pretty girl with a full-on panicked look on her face trying to hold off Scott, who was trying to soothe her. "Scott, get away from the poor girl, your eyes are still glowing" Stiles told Scott, who blushed and realeased the girl who looked like she was on the verge of a breakdown, so Stiles turned his attention to her. "Please, calm down, nobody here is going to hurt you. What's your name?" He asked soothingly, and she seemed to relax a little bit. "I'm Kaitlyn" she said in a quivering voice. "And I'd like to know what the fuck is going on. I was here with my girlfriend Emily for a special night, next thing I know she's running away after a terrifying insect attack. Plus, some creepy dog-kids telling me to calm the fuck down! And who the fuck are you again?!" She yelled panicky, and Stiles sighed. "I'm nobody. I think you should get out of the woods as fast as you can and call the police. We'll make sure you get out safe" he said sadly, knowing they were probably too late to save the girl, Emily. Kaitlyn nodded and walked away, looking back a couple of times for as far as Stiles could see before both she and the pack had dissappeared into the forest. Stiles looked around to see all of his pups present, and he ordered Jackson and Boyd to follow Kaitlyn and make sure she got out of the forest safely. When they reached the edge of the forest they all met up at the parking place of their cars, where they waited for Jackson and Boyd to show up. When they did, Stiles immediatly grew worried of Jackson, whose face was as pale as a sheet. "Jackson, what's wrong sweetie?" Stiles called while running up to the boy. "Kaitlyn, she- she smelt like Emily" he said with a frightened look on his face. "Yeah, she told me that her girlfriends name was Emily, why?" Stiles asked while looking Jackson in the eyes. Had he known the girl? Jackson on the other had refused to say anything but a choked "Danny" before he completely shut down, which made Stiles terribly worried. "Okay Jackie, come on, let's get you in the car. Derek, babe, could you drive the jeep please?" He asked before getting Jackson into the back seat of the car while he got in the back as well before taking his phone out of his pocket and dialing his dads number. "Dad? Are you at the case of the missing girl yet?" He asked, and his dad told him he was on his way there. "Good. Well, two things, one we are positive this is probably work from the darach, since the pups could barely find a scent and Kaitlyn said something about insects, and two, I think the girl has something to do with Danny, so please do your best" Stiles rambled, and he could almost see his dad nod. "I will kiddo. When we find something, you'll be the first to know" John answered, and Stiles was once again not very happy with the dangers being the sheriff got his dad in. "Thanks dad. And, um, watch out okay?" He asked, and he heared his dad chuckle through the phone. "Will do kiddo, will do" Sheriff Stilinski said before hanging up. The rest of the drive home was silent, with Jackson staring out of the window while Stiles was trying to soothe him, but he knew Jackson closed himself off whenever something happened he couldn't deal with. Any genuine sadness or fear was surpressed, he only allowed himself to feel fear in safe places or in his head. Like when he'd heared that he was adopted, he hadn't told anyone he loved them for over ten years, and he still had difficulties with saying it now, even to Lydia. Stiles knew all this, and he also knew it had been going better, but whoever Emily was, she got him.right back where he started. "Jackson, please talk to me" Stiles said softly, but the blonde just kept staring out of the window while shaking his head furiously, afraid his voice would crack if he said anything. Emily had been like a sister to him, just like she had been to Danny, and now he was pretty sure she was dead. The darach didn't play with her victims for long. His thoughts trailed back to last year, when they'd been able to stop the darach after her first victim, Stiles' friend Emily. Everyone had been pretty disgusted with their English teacher though. But Jackson had only felt betrayed. He felt that a lot, betrayal. Whether it was neccaseary or not, he always had to show he deserved a better treatment than the rest, even though he knew he didn't. If only he knew Stiles was aware of that and was thinking about the exact same thing right now he might've not found it so difficult to express himself towards his pack mom. Stiles just stroked the blondes hair softly and gestured for him to get out of the car when it stopped at the pack house. Everyone immediatly went up to the alpha's bedroom where Jackson just crawled in next to Lydia, on whose other side Danny sat, still awake and he looked like he'd been playing with his phone before the wolves had come in. He looked at Jackson, puzzled by the jocks actions, and then looked at Stiles questioningly. "What's with him?" He asked, and Stiles met his eyes for a short moment. "I'm not sure yet" he murmured, having a gut feeling this was going to escalate quickly, and it wasn't gonna be pretty.

Next morning at breakfast everyone  was still a little down, so Stiles decided to cheer everyone up with muffins. While the intire pack was eating, Stiles' phone went off and he quickly popped it out of his pocket while answering it when he saw it was his dad, not noticing he accidentally put it on speaker. "Hi dad, you got news?" He asked tense, and he heared his dad sigh. "I do kiddo, bad news. We found the body of the girl about a mile from where she went missing, again murdered by the three-fold death" the sheriff said, and Stiles took a quivering sigh, fearing for the worst when he asked his second question. "What was her name?" He asked, scared of what the answer would be. "Emily Mahealani" his dad answered bluntly, and Stiles dropped his phone again while looking at all the shocked faces around him, everyone silenced by the news, but he was especially looking for one face at the back of the table. "My cousin" Danny said in a quivering voice.

Sooo... I know it's short, but I was really preoccupied this week and I should be studying 60 pages society study for a test which will make 20% of my final grade... So Imma go back to studying now... xd If you liked it, please comment and vote, xoxo,

Robance c:-