Mom?

A/N: voila, here we go, the next chapter. Woo-hoo! Yeah, I may or may not be high on sugar right now 😄 anyways.. Here's the chapter that has my idea in it, it may be good and it may not, like I said, first fanfic, yada yada......

When Stiles woke up, he noticed he was in the animal clinic, which confused him. As he started to sit up, he realized that he had a pair of strong arms wrapped around his torso. He looked down to see Sourwolf holding him against his chest. He then proceeded to look around the room, only to find the entire pack was there asleep. He was about to wake Derek up, when he heard a voice.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you , they've been up all night worrying, they just got to sleep about ten minutes ago." Stiles screamed, a very manly scream, and turned around to find Dr Deaton in the doorway.

"What the hell, dude?! Don't scare a guy like that!!" He yelled at Deaton, heart still hammering in his chest. Deaton only smirked and walked over to the scared boy.

"How're you feeling? They told me you hit your head and your eyes were glowing." Deaton asked, wondering what happened to the younger boy.

"I don't know, I walked into,the loft, and like school, they ran to hug me, I hit my head, my eyes started glowing and I blacked out." He explained, not sure on what happened himself.

"Hmm, strange...wait, did you say like school?"

"Oh yeah! I wanted to talk to you about this! When I picked up Scott this morning, he looked really grumpy, but looked happier when he saw me. Then when we were at school, the pack hugged me, even Jackass, I mean Jackson. Even Sourwolf looked happy to see me, which was weird. Do y'know what's really weird though, they-they called me Mom." Stiles explained, recapping the events that happened just this morning.

"Mom? But that would mean, no it's not possible, is it?" Deaton muttered, flipping through an old book.

"What? What's not possible?" Stiles asked, more confused than ever.

"Stiles, do you happen to know who Paige is?"

"I don't think so, why? Should I?" He questioned.

"Well...."
*time skip to after Paige's story( sorry but I'm lazy)*

"Derek had to kill his mate? Wow, that's just..... Wow" Stiles said, trying to imagine the pain Derek went through. "Wait, why are you telling me this?"

"Well Stiles, I think you're Derek's mate, which also make you pack mom." Deaton said, making Stiles' eyes grow so wide they looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets.

"What?!" He all but yelled, making the pack stir.

"Well, they called you Mom, they were all grumpy until they saw you and they were all so worried about you when you fainted." Deaton explained.

"But, I thought Paige was Derek's mate? Not to mention I'm a man, plus I'm younger than most of them. Maybe they were just in a bad mood, and the whole Mom thing was a joke. Yeah, yeah it must of been a j-" he didn't get to finish his sentence, as the pack, excluding Derek, interrupted him.

"Mom!" They all screamed as soon as they saw him. They went to go hug him but then stopped when they got a growl from their Alpha, telling them to stay away from what's his.

"Mine" he growled out, nuzzling into Stiles' neck.

"Okay, so maybe you were right." Stiles laughed nervously, looking at Deaton, but the Vet only smiled and gave a small chuckle.

"Oh my god, Mom we were so worried about you! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need anything? I can get you a drink if you like?" Surprisingly, it was Jackson that was saying this, seeming like he forgot everything he did to Stiles before this whole 'Mom' thing.