News

LUCY

How could I tell them? Should I just leave? Tell them whats happened? Maybe things will change, or maybe they won't...

"Eve, Heath." I called walking out the bedroom.

"Yea?" Heath replied as I walked into the kitchen.

"Ummm...two things. First, I have to leave..." I started.

"What? Why?" Eve gasped walking out the bathroom.

"My mother is ill... The hospital aren't sure what it is, but it's serious and I can't abandon her..." I told them truthfully, and it was the truth, my father had sent me a message saying to come home as soon as possible.

"Awwrh, hope she gets better." Eve pouted hugging me supportively.

"Yea. And the other thing?" Heath agreed then pushed me on.

"Umm, Jazz said she saw Zack looking angry and she drove past your old apartment, and he was fighting the door man. She got out to ask Zack but he got in, he's hunting around your apartment for clues as to where you are!" I exclaimed worriedly, Eve gasped then her eyes widened.

"No! He will find the letter from my parents! What if he finds it and thinks we are here?" She shot out her pretty face creasing with stress.

"I thought you cleaned out the bin!" Heath stated.

"I was about to until you burst through the door, I had no chance after that!" She told him her arms flying around uncontrollably.

"Don't worry he might not find it." I said hopefully. But even I had my doubts, we would find it, whether or not he took notice of it was another thing.

"Erghh!" Eve stomped her foot.

"Calm down Evie." Heath shushed her.

"Guys I have to go...I will keep you updated, promise." Then I walked into the spare bedroom and collected my bag.

Then left my two best friends on their own to find their way.

ZACK

The police banged hard on the door while I rustled around their apartment finding things that would help me. I threw the bed sheets of the bed, I opened every cupboard there was, but I was running out of time as the rich oak front door was starting to crack from the polices kicking feet and punching hands.

I searched everything! Just as the door was about to open I saw the bin, they hadn't emptied it there were screwed up pieces of paper and a chocolate wrapper.

The door crashed open and I jumped for the paper and stood up suddenly when four officers walked in and the man I had punched stormed in his face purple and bleeding.

"Mr.Carllton." The beaten up man snapped.

"I'm terribly sorry, I was just upset my brother had disappeared I needed to find some trace of him." I explained fake frowning.

"We all know, that your brother and you haven't been friends in years! So don't lie to us, I demand you arrest him!" He snapped telling the officers.

"We will take him into the station and question him." The officer replied walking up to me.

"No please, I didn't mean to hurt the door man, please." I begged helplessly, but it was all a show.

The officer stopped in his path toward me and frowned.

"Your one and only warning Mr.Callton, again and we will arrest you, I see not much harm was done. I will patch the door man up. Now go before I change my mind." He snapped warning me seriously.

I walked past the bruised man and smirked up at his angry face, I chuckled under my breath and he gritted his teeth.

Well today I had learned something. Officers are stupid when it comes to billionaires...