someone from past decided to made its entry in present..

Anamika's pov..
I was crying in my room ..
I don't know why mom said all that things to me ..
I never thought she will scold me like this and that even Infront of ammi .
I was rude but still the things which he has done to me was more horrible then this ..
She never defended me.. but still I never said anything but today she scolded me for something which was truth ... This home is not mine .. this is his home or should I say house ..
Because home is where people which are bonded by heart stays.  Home is where you forget all your worries,  problems , sorrows , anger everything.. and just stay happy with your loved ones..
But this house has nothing like that ..
Yes I accepted that I will give him chance but I can't be all sweet and calm with him .. after what he has done .. the bitterness will be there .. it needs time to faint away all the bad memories.. but mom she acted like I have done something equal to crime ... 😭😭😭
First he took me away from my family, he made me marry him forcefully, he blackmailed me for my family's life , he forced himself on me but I still managed to compose myself .. but the words  which  MAA said made my heart crash into pieces..
She very well know how much I m affected by her or dads words .. they mean everything to me ..
And still she said that I didn't behaved properly ..
I was crying while pushing my head as much as deep I can in the pillow so that no one can hear my cries ..
I don't want anyone to know that I am crying ...

Anamika ..
"Anamika please I am sorry I never meant to hurt you .. I never noticed your efforts I am idiot , I am really sorry for that .. and please don't cry because of that .. and I am sorry for everything.. even for the past days.. I know it's unbearable for you to stay with me but still I want you to give me one chance atleast one ..
I m sorry anamika "..
.
He waited for a few minutes for my reply but when he didn't get any he said ..
"OK I think I should leave you alone for sometime so that you can have your peace of mind .. just think about what I said once ".. but I don't want this and before I know I did something which I never  ever imagined ...

Arjun's pov..
I thought it's best to apologise but I think I still need to give her sometime so that she can think about it and she will be calm after sometime ..
And I should leave because it breaks my heart seeing her crying like this .. I can't handle that ..
I love her alot... And yes I am sorry for my every mistake .. I wish if I could ever let her show how much I love her....
But right now I think I should go ..
I was about to move and get out of the room but she immediately hugged me.. her arms around my torso ..her little palms trying to hold my big frame in her small hands .. .
She buried her head in my chest ..
I know she is crying because I can feel my shirt getting wet because of her salty tears ..
Anamika ...
I m sorry .
Please don't cry it breaks my heart..
I can't see you like this ...
I just can't..😖

"A.. Arjun "..
She hiccuped ..

"Shhhshh princess ... I am here only .. now please stop crying "...I tried to calm down her  ..

"Arjun ... Mom said I m ill mannered I have let her down .. I am no longer her own anamika I m changed ".. she sobbed loudly..

"Shhhshh mom didn't mean to say such things princess ... It's just that she couldn't handle the situation where her daughter was rude to others .. most prominently to me I mean to her husband.. she is a lady with her own values , culture..
From her point of view if you will think then you are a bit wrong..
For her, she never teached her daughter something like this .. talking rudely , impolitely with people ... And that to with her own husband..
And when she witnessed you doing something like this she must have taught that all her efforts from all this year's were gone in drain as she always taught you to behave like a woman with value , self respect , manners."
" Yes . She was wrong while scolding you Infront of ammi ... But princess. . sometimes people can't handle there anger ... "
"And your mom also a human being she has all rights to be angry she has all rights to feel hurt about what you behave ..
And if you don't know then let me tell you she even came to meet me after that incidence so that she can appologise for your behavior.. and she even tried to convince me that you are not a bad , rude or arrogant girl you were just in bad mood ..
That's why you behaved like that .."
"Now tell me one thing if your mom doesn't love you then why would she have come to me all the way to explain all this things to me. ? "
"She loves you alot anamika .. she tried her best to prove that her daughter is best person. .. and I really appreciate that. . now don't cry.."