Epilogue

It's been 43 years since that day in the hospital.

I am 60 years old and I am a married woman with 3 children and 4 grandchildren.

That night in the hospital was rough, but I eventually forgave Julie, Robert, Axel, Jess, Danielle and Franklin. It took awhile for me to start calling Julie and Robert mom and dad, but they were patient with me thankfully. I kept a great relationship with all of them and it's weird to say I have a twin brother.

Shawn and I got married and it was a beautiful reception. I had both Uncle Franklin and my father walk me down the isle because honestly Uncle Franklin will always be a father to me.

My mom died a couple years later from a rogue attack and my father committed suicide because of the death of his mate. I couldn't really blame my father for what he done because I would do the same if Shawn died. Uncle Franklin and Aunt Danielle died of old age years later.

Kaitlyn became a single mother after a guy got her pregnant and left. Kaitlyn didn't have any grandchildren by the time she died of an overdose. Elizabeth lives in England with her husband. Elizabeth is a mother of 2 children and has 4 beautiful grandchildren. Jess and Axel got married and had 6 kids which lead to 16 grandchildren. I will never understand how any of them do it. I soon lost touch with Sam right after the secret of the werewolves were known to me, Kaitlyn, and Elizabeth. God Elizabeth was right about Shawn being a wolfy boy, I will never understand how she knows all these things before even I do. I swear if I'm part of some wattled character, I'm going to beat the shit out of the author for not making me immortal and having me spend forever with Shawn.

The witch was right about my wolf being the death of me, but it took awhile for that to happen. Apparently my wolf was a blood thirsty wolf that always wanted to be in control and my body kept fighting for control which made my body became very weak. Last week is when I felt the familiar feels of constricting chest and coughing up blood. Shawn found me and sent me to the hospital which is where I am now on my death bed. Shawn refuses to believe I am dying, but I see it in his eyes that he knows it's happening.

Shawn and I had 3 beautiful children. They are Nicholas Bryan Kings, Johnny Dean Kings, and Samantha Donaldbain Kings. Nicholas is our oldest so he is the new alpha. Nicholas is married to his mate, Brittany, and they have 4 kids. They are Jeremy Bryan Kings, Faith Erica Kings, Penelope Anne Kings, and Georgia Marie Kings. Apparently Jeremy inherited a blood thirsty wolf and they were forced to keep his wolf dormant also. They let Jeremy know the secret of wolves and he knows about his dormant wolf. Since he is the only boy, he is destined to be the future Alpha. Jeremy was so upset to hear about his wolf, I blame myself terribly for it. I will never forgive myself for what I've done to this family. Johnny is married to his mate and she is currently carrying their child. My last child, Samantha, met her mate who is a human and they are taking their relationship too slow if you ask me.

Axel, Jess, Kaitlyn, Elizabeth, Nicholas, Johnny, and Samantha said goodbye to me with their red rimmed eyes and hugged me tight which I hugged them back. Hey I finally learned how to be a good hugger. They left the room and now it's just Shawn and I. Shawn also has red rimmed eyes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you Princess." Shawn tells me taking his wrinkly old hand in his. I feel a blush creep up upon my cheeks at that all to familiar nickname. Shawn still calls me Princess after all these years and he made me feel like a Princess the whole time.

"Shawn, you couldn't save me from death, but you saved me from a life of depression and misery. Without you, I would've died a lot sooner. I love you Shawn never forget that." I tell him squeezing his hand as I feel the darkness creeping up on me.

"I love you to Lauren. Please don't leave me." A tear streams down his cheek and I use the hand thats not in his to wipe away the tear.

"I am not leaving you Shawn, I'll always be with you." I tell him with tears in my own eyes. I hate seeing Shawn cry. Shawn leans down and kisses me on my lips, sending my whole body into an erupt of tingles.

My eyes begin to close and my life begins to drift away.

The last thing I saw were the silver orbs that I will always love, the last thing I felt were the tingles all around my body from Shawn holding my hand, the last thing I smelt was the amazing scent of Shawn that I grown to love since I got heightened senses from me being part wolf, the last thing I heard was the voice of my beautiful mate, and the last thing I tasted was the beautiful taste of my mate's lips.

Goodbye Shawn Kings...

THE END!

----

I finally finished a story oh my god. I might add another chapter of a sex scene for all you naughty hoes, but I'm having someone else write that so I'm waiting on them. I hope it doesn't seem rushed to you guys, I wanted to finish it for you guys. I started another book that I haven't published yet because I want to finish it and not have all of you guys wait so long for every chapter to come out. These characters aren't dead. They will pop up with every story I write, I promise that. Only person who won't show up in person is Lauren because well she is dead. Sorry about that. I cried writing this so don't hate me please.

Thank you for whoever stood around waiting for these chapters to come out. I'm very sorry I took so long with this.