Chapter 12 - Old & New Memories

Luke's POV

"Look how pretty they are, just like yours." Miss J pointed.

"Alright boys you can run around for a little while then you have to shift back." I said to them. The boys shifted a few days and Bradley yesterday.

We had a little family party for all 4 of them. It was fun, going through memories and also remembering my little pup that Michael took. His brothers asking if they'd ever meet him. All I could've said to them was that I hope one day we all can meet him.

"What was that?" Miss J said getting up.

"Boys come over here." I called, they all came to me their white greyish fur now dirty. "What was it?" I asked Miss J.

"Nothing, but I'll keep in guard." She said going back to her pie I made for our little backyard picnic.

I slowly took off my clothes then shifting so I can play with my four boys. I playfully nibbled on their feet as they jumped on top of me. I growled at them while they did the same.

They continued to play while I walk around still in my wolf form. I then lay down, with my head on my front legs. The boys then came up to me laying next to me. I licked their heads then proceeded to placing my head on my front legs. Miss J was not in the backyard again but I can smell her close by.

"Luke, darling, come here." I opened my eyes and looked up seeing Miss J standing with another woman. I carefully got up trying not to wake the pups. "Shift back back, and come sit for a second." I went to the little house and shifted back. I walked back into the backyard sitting next to Miss J. I ran my fingers through the fur of my four pups while they sleep in their wolf form.

"You're so beautiful." The weird woman said, who was sitting further away.

"Who is she?" I whispered to Miss J.

"She'll explain." I nodded and looked at the lady.

"My name is Amanda, Miss J contacted me and I just had to see it for myself."

"I don't understand." I said.

"You're the one, you've returned to us." She said still not making sense to me.

"I'm confuses. Ma'am, can you explain?" I asked.

"You're the whole wolf, a white wolf is born every 200 years. And you're the one we've been waiting for, for almost 500 years. You see, the white wolf that was supposed to be born within the time range, it never occurred. This town had been waiting generations after generations for the white wolf to return, and here you are. So fragile, so tiny, so beautiful, and you have pups that hold your specialties." She explained. "This town is here for you, we're here to protect you. Where is your mate?"

"I...I was rejected by my mate." I said.

"Impossible, who rejects a while wolf?"

"My pack doesn't know what my wolf looks like. As for my pups, I had 4 with my mate, he took one to be the heir of the pack and this one here, he's the result of a..." I stopped sighing.

"No need to go on dear. We'd love for you to attend the annual Alpha and Luna's meeting and dinner tomorrow, we must inform those who needs to know, we must inform them about your arrival."

"No, please I don't want a lot of people knowing I'm here. Please."

"Very well, dear. Your wish is my command." She said getting off the ground and leaving, Miss J getting up as well to show her the way out.

"Come one boys." I shook the pups getting their attention. "Shift and let's go get you all showered." They shifted back and ran into the house.

The next day

"Glad you can join us." Amanda said.

"I-uh Thanks for having us." I said my boys at my side.

"This way." She said leading the way. Miss J tight after her and my boys and I walking after.

"Mummy where are we?" Bradley asked.

"Just a little party, I think. Don't worry much about it." I said.

We were led to a table at the back, just like I asked. Miss J sat down, the boys then sat and I in the middle. I looked around, the place was filled with Alphas and Luna's, all from Male and female, to male and male, and to female and female couples. All their scents were the same as they probably had to change the scent while traveling. Amanda left us returning to wherever she was.

"Mummy?" I felt a tug on my shirt by Devin.

"Yes, sweetie?" I hummed.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" He asked.

"Me too." Bradley added.

"No you sit, I'll take them." Miss J said as I was about to get up.

"Thank you." I thanked her.

"You're tired, you barely get sleep lately so it's fine, deary." She said taking Devin and Bradley hand walking away as they look for the bathroom.

"Mummy I'm hungry."  Ricky said, his brother Kelvin busy with playing my phone.

I dug in the little kit taking out bowl of sliced apples. "There you go." I places it near him.

"Thank you, mummy."

"You're welcome." I smiled and looked at them.

"Mummy, mummy." I looked up at Devin and Bradley. They climbed on the seat and Miss J looked at me with a confused look.

"Yes, loves?" I answered.

"There's someone who looks just like me and bubs." Devin said excitedly.

"What do you mean sweetie?"

"He looks just like us, mummy!" He exclaimed. I looked at Miss J.

"He really did, it was like looking in the mirror just with different clothes." She chuckled. "Probably just a coincidence, Luke, I know what you're thinking." She said.

I cleared my throat and looked at her. "I..I don't.... What if?"

"I doubt that, dear. We're miles away from them." She said rubbing my hand.

"You're... You're r-right." I said looking at my boys who's all now eating the slices of apple.

"Attention, everyone. I'd like to welcome everyone. Alphas, Lunas, their family and all other guests to this years annual dinner." Amanda said on the stage. "This year we also would like the welcome of a very special person, this town and generations has been waiting for. We hope you all enjoy the night and we'll begin this ceremonial dinner." She said getting off the stage.

About an hour now and things are going somewhat weird. Lots of people coming up to me shaking my hand and welcoming me. I faked smiles in return.

"I'll be back, gotta pee, going to the washroom." I said to Miss J and the boys.

I walked towards the bathroom, entering the male labelled one. After doing my business I was exited the bathroom bouncing into a hard body on my way out.

"I'm so sorry, Sir." I apologized immediately.

"Oh it's fine, no problem." The stranger said turning around.

My eyes widened, fear running through my body as I look at him.

-------------------

Thanks for reading.