Chapter 40

Alec's POV

Three Month's Later

I stand in front of a mirror attempting to put on a tie. It's not going too well. I sigh in frustration and through the tie onto the floor.

Mel giggles as she walls out of our bathroom obviously having front row seats to my 'mini tantrum'. I pout and she rolls her eyes. She walks over to the tie and bends down picking it up. I frustratedly drag my hands over my face, while taking a seat on our bed.

Mel comes to stand in between my legs with the tie in her hand. She bites her lip as she puts the tie around my neck. I watch her tentatively as she quickly moves her hands knotting the tie perfectly. After only one try!

Just as she's about to walk away I stand up and grab her waist pulling her into my embrace. I stick my head into her neck nuzzling it. Slowly she wraps her hands around my torso. I trail kisses along her jaw making my way to her neck. Once I get to her neck I kiss my mark. She tightens her hold around my torso and moans.

"Alec stop." she whispers.

I let out a sigh wanting to continue, but stopping because I know she wants to get to school on time. Today we finally graduate from High School. All that stressing Mel did awhile ago kind of payed off. Since she got the marks she wanted. Guess what my mate has a ninety percentage average!

I'm so proud of her. I pull her in for another hug missing having her in my arms. When I pull away I grab her left hand and plant kisses all over it making her giggle. Which makes me smile.

I see the ring I gave her on her finger and my smile brightens. All I can think about is the fact that in a little less than a year she'll be my wife. I also can't stop thinging about what her brothers did to me when they found out we were engaged.

I cringe at the thought.

Flashback

I ran toward the exit of the hospital hoping that none of her brothers would catch me. I see the exit and make it out but I hear footsteps behind me. So I idiotically turn around to see.

I raise my eyebrows when I find no one behind me. I contine running and then all of a sudden I'm tackled to the ground. I fall making a loud 'omph' sound. I turn my head to see who tackled me only to find...

Mason.

He tackled me. Then I realise that all of them have surrounded me. Leaving no where for me to run off too. Ash drags me inside and surprisingly we have a civilized conversation.
Well, after Ash punched me giving me a blue eye, oh and after Mase punched me in the ribs too.

⚫⚫⚫

Mel and I got into the car and drove off to our farewell. A smile makes its way onto my face because we'll be seeing Ava again. And Diana and my niece along with Di's mate are still here. So we'll see each other. Ava moved in with Carter about three months ago.

I know I complain about my twin. But she's still my twin I still miss her, I miss annoying the hell out of her mainly.

As soon as we got to the School I quicky got out of the car and made my way to Melody's door. I open it and give her my hand helping her out of the car. Before we left the house we had to put on those cloak thingys that people wear when they graduate as well as that werid hat thing. And let me tell you she looks adorable in hers. Our school made us wear blue ones, some crap about it being school colurs or something.

The two off us made our way to the field. Since thats where the ceremony would be. The teachers said 'we had to make good use of the sunny weather'.

Mel and I go our seperate ways trying to find our seats. I easily find mine because it was next to Ava's. I hug her and the two of us chat just before the ceremony begins. I asked about her new pack and about how her mate was treating her.

She said that everyone has been very welcoming and that on Saturday it will be her Luna ceremony. She invited Mel and I, Diana and her little family and of course our parents.

When dad found out she was moving in with her mate he was more protective then he was with Diana. He blames it on fact that she's his little girl. The one that wasn't supposed that to leave him. He gave Carter a long lecture on hurting his 'little girl'. His still pissed that her first mate had enough guts to reject her.

Our principal makes her way onto the stage and opens the ceremony. After that everyone got called up to get their High School diplomas. After I got mine I waited for Mel to get hers and kissed her, the two of us walked back to our seperate seats.

The school validicatorian gives a boring speech which I pay no attention to. I'm to focused on Mel, one of our teacher's asked her to sing a song at the ceremony. Although I know she's sang in front of more people before I can't help but notice how nervous she looks.

Our eyes meet and when they do, she manages to calm down slightly. I smile and give her a thumbs up. She smiles back, giving me a nervous toothy smile.

Once the school valedictorian has finished his very long and very boring speak he handed the microphone over to Mel. She took it with shaking hands. She closed her eyes and breathed in calming herself.

"You'll do great, princess!" I say through our mind link trying to help her calm down.

She nods at the guys in charge of the sound and music silently telling them to play the track. Now that I think about it she hasn't told me what she plans on singing...

"Darling, darling, oh, turn the lights back on now
Watching, watching, as the credits all roll down
Crying, crying, you know we're playing to a full house, house

No heroes, villains, one to blame
While wilted roses fill the stage
And the thrill, the thrill is gone
Our debut was a masterpiece
But in the end for you and me
Oh, the show, it can't go on..."

Once the song is over everyone stands up and claps their hands.

Mel, shyly walks down the stairs of the stage and meets me there. When we're close enough I pull her closer to me.

My hands gently cupping her face as I kiss her passionately. She wraps her arms around my neck and her hands go to my hair. She tangles her fingers in my hair.

I smirk against her lips remembering last night.

This is our last kiss at this crappy place. Looks like hell's finally over.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Bye guys,

This is the last time you will see an update for TAFM. I finally finished it. Hope you guys enjoyed the book. Unfortunately this is the last chapter... (full on crying)

Just joking. Gave some of you a fright, hey?

Did you guys honestly think there wouldn't be a epilogue?! Come on how could I not give my awesome readers an epilogue?!

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Azzie01🌸