What a surprise

IM SO FREAKIN HYPE RIGHT NOW

Okay most of you won't care about my long over exaggerated thankfulness but stay tuned cause I'm offering extra chapters and ish.

Now for the part where I cry:

WE JUST HIT OUR FIRST ONE MILLION READS 😭😭

It's so weird to think that I've hit one million of anything, one million has always seemed like such an unattainable goal. I remember freaking out when this story hit its first one thousand reads, back when I barely had any readers and only got like twelve reads a chapter. I had considered to stop writing this book and my other ones because it felt like I wasn't getting anywhere on this app. It's just really crazy to say that I've accomplished something like this.

Of course none of it was accomplished without my awesome readers. So give yourself a pat on the bat cause we were in this shiz together (I know I'm not using my regular grammatically correct language but that's because this isn't an actual chapter and I'm typing this on my phone). I feel like I've always had an interesting audience on wattpad, according to my statistics that wattpad provide on my story, the vast majority of you are 13-18 year olds which isn't surprising. I'm getting completely off topic now but it's cool that so many people around my age actually like this book.

If my calculations are correct then it took me about 362 days to write this story, that's almost an entire year that I've dedicated to this baby. So much hard work had been put into it on both ends of the spectrum because while I was taking forever to post new chapters, you guys were waiting forever for me to post them.

So as a prize for all of us, I wanna give you guys another chapter. But the thing is I have absolutely no idea what you guys would want me to do as another bonus chapter. So I am completely and totally open to suggestions. If you want me to re do a certain chapter in a different characters point of view then I can definitely do that. If you want me write about where Parker is at now then I can do that. Just comment whatever you guys want me to do, any idea, and whichever idea people comment about the most then I'll do. I'll literally do anything.

So that's your prize for helping little 'ol me get somewhere on this app.

Also I'd like to thank the academy for this prestigious award.

And anyone who has a book that they're writing don't be afraid to DM me cause If you want some creative opinions I can help you out with that. Plus I'm sure I'd love to read some of your books.

Don't forget to comment on what you want for the bonus chapter and don't be a stranger. Hopefully this isn't the last one million I hit on a story (time for a shameless self promo) check out my other books too. The sequel to this one is up. "Pills and the bad boy" and "love at first fight" seem to be the other two books that my readers have been enjoying

Stay tuned.

Instagram: lilchocolatedonut
Snapchat: momo36235

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan