39: The Babysitters

Hey everyone! Welcome to another chapter, a second chapter today! I managed to get this out before midnight haha.

I wasn't sure if I was going to be releasing two chapters but I guess I am haha. I am pretty tired but oh well, I ain't stopping. I'm sure you will all enjoy this chapter. It's cute and adorable. It's also very light hearted. Enjoy this very sweet chapter and have a great weekend everyone!

Anyway, on with the chapter!

:-{ D

--------------------

"Thank you so much for having Pam today. Are you both going to be okay with her?" Jane asked. "We'll be fine" Ivy smiled. Jane were standing at their front door, getting ready to leave. Harley had Pam in her arms. She were distracted as she entertained Pam, pulling funny faces. "Go on, we'll be fine, right Harl?" Ivy asked Harley. "Uh-huh" Harley replied, not looking at Ivy and still focused on Pam. "Go on, enjoy your day with your man" Ivy smiled, looking at Jane. Jane smiled and nodded. "Thank you. See you later. Bye Pammy!" Jane said softly to Pam, stroking her hair softly and planting a quick kiss on her forehead.

Ivy waved goodbye as Jane walked to her car. "Say bye, bye mommy" Harley said to Pam, waving slightly at Jane. Jane waved and got in her car. The car then pulled away from the house. Ivy turned to Harley and smiled, seeing how sweet she was being to Pam. "Let's get Pam fed" Ivy announced, leading the way into the house.

Ivy sat down at the kitchen table, placing her drink down. She smiled at Harley as she fed Pam. Harley was a natural. She was acting a little childish but it was what Pam needed to eat her food. Ivy could see the smile that Harley made on Pam's face. Pam really liked Harley. Because of Harley's personality, it made Pam laugh, giggle and smile. Ivy watched in awe as Harley fed Pam. Ivy has been exposed to how cute Harley is, but this has topped previous times. This was officially Harley's cutest moment in Ivy's life.

Shortly after feeding Pam, Harley and Ivy went upstairs to the spare room. The carefully laid Pam in the cot and smiled down at Pam. "Awwwe, she's so cute red" Harley stated, smiling down at the adorable baby in the cot. Ivy glanced at Harley and smiled. "Yeah, she is" Ivy said softly. Harley then began to sing softly. It wasn't long before Ivy joined in.

'Early to bed,

Early to rise,

Picking my nose,

Wasting my time,

These are my good habits,

These are my bad habits,

But I never stop, feeling fine,

Daily bath,

Watching tv,

Never stopping,

Hang in a tree,

When I'm having a hard time,

I chew my nails,

When I'm having a good time,

I fly a plane, to you,

Eating some fruits,

Annoying my parents,

Having a secret,

These are my good habits,

These are my bad habits,

But I never stop, feeling fine.'

For the rest of the day, the pair played with Pam when she awoke from her sleep. They watched some TV and played with some toy cars. Harley had a lot more fun than Ivy but Ivy did have fun. They also ate lunch and dinner which turned into a bit of a mess. After cleaning up, they read Pam a story.

Eventually, the pair put Pam to bed for the night. Harley and Ivy were cuddled up on the sofa watching TV. "You was amazing today baby" Ivy said suddenly, stroking Harley's forearm softly with her fingers. "Really?" Harley asked. "Of course. You was amazing. Mostly adorable. You was so very cute today with Pam it was litrially crushing me" Ivy joked with a big smile. "Awwwe, cuteness over load?" Harley asked. "Nearly a meltdown" Ivy replied. Harley giggled causing Ivy to laugh slightly.

"But seriously Harl, you would make an amazing mum" Ivy told her honestly. Harley smiled. "Thanks red. You would make an amazing mum too. We would be great parents" Harley agreed. Ivy smiled at the thought. "Yeah, we would" Ivy replied.

About half and hour later, Harley was fast asleep. Ivy carefully got up by moving Harley. She keeled down so then she were face to face with the girl she loved with all her heart. Ivy moved a strand of Harley's hair and planted a kiss on Harley's forehead. Smiling, Ivy stood up and left the living room.

Ivy smiled as she walked upstairs. She popped her head into the spare room to check Pam. Pam was fast asleep. Ivy backed up and went into her bedroom. She went to her draws and paused when she saw a folded up piece of A4 paper. It was slightly showing but mostly hidden. However, it was visible enough for Ivy to see. Ivy picked it up and unfolded it. Her smile slowly faded as she began to read what was on the paper. At the top it had the title 'Joker's Hideouts'. Ivy carried on reading. Below the title was a list of hideouts. Then at the bottom it had a date and the words 'The Final Joke. The day of Joker's death'. Ivy was in shock when she realized that the date is three days from today.

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------

Oooooooooh! Back with another cliff-hanger! It's been a long time since the last cliff-hanger. Bet you all didn't expect that ending. I told you The Joker would return again. What are all your thoughts? Post in the comments. I'm intrigued to hear what you all think is going to happen.

Funny enough, the next chapter will be released three days from now. And you know what else? I've given you the name of next chapter hehe.

Link to the song is included above (if using the Wattpad app). Not sure in the web browser lol.

Next chapter is titled: 'The Final Joke'. See you all... In three days...