Chapter 33

"Stop stalling!" I screamed at Pan. He was constantly trying to change the topic, or taking extremely long pauses or going too far into explanation. He rolled his eyes, sighing.

"Fine, Adelaide," he looked at me, deadpan serious. "You want the answers?" I nodded. "Than I'll give you the damn answers. Lying is only fun for a bit anyways," he chuckled to himself. I glared at him, about to stand up. But then he grabbed me by the hair and started to drag me towards the exit. I let out a scream of pain, but he ignored it.

"Stop it! It hurts! I'll just walk with you! Please!" I screamed. He pulled me up, slapping me across the face for screaming at him.

"Shut up!" He yelled. I did as he told, although I did wince every so often, as he dragged me by the hair the whole time. At some point, in the middle of the forest, he pulled me up to standing level and I fell against him by accident. "God, you're still just so pathetic," he half muttered to himself, half spat at me.

I only looked down in response, standing up straight. He glared at me, but grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the trees and bushes once more. At some point we reached a large clump of dark vines, that almost resembled brambles. They looped in and out of each other, with nasty looking thorns sticking out everywhere. From the thorns, dropped a black, thick, liquid, which could only be bad. I just stared at it, letting my thoughts roam until I was snapped out of it by Pan. Literally he smacked the back of my head.

"Ow!" I yelled in surprise.

"Trust me what I've done to you is nothing compared to what the dreamshade can do," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And why should I trust you, exactly?" I asked. Maybe I shouldn't be acting so cocky but Y'know what he's serving it so I'm gonna dish it right back to him. Without a warning, he bent down and scooped me up bridal style, his face extremely close to mine. I let out a sharp breath looking at him nervously.

"Because I'm carrying you through it," he smirked, walking down the narrow path, and lifting me higher every time a thorn got a little too close.

When we reached the other side, and he put me down roughly, which caught me off guard and made me land on my knees. I managed to catch myself with my hands, holding myself up with my hands, which were rather dirty. I took the time to notice my nails had grown rather long and dirty. They were a little chipped too, but not broken at all.

"Get up!" Pan snapped, grabbing my, what could be called a "bicep" but not really because I have no muscle, and dragged me upwards, pushing me forwards. I let out a huff, glaring at him behind me, but then walking forwards slowly.

The princess was getting impatient.

"Hurry up!" He yelled in annoyance, shoving me again.

"Where are we even going?!" I finally yelled back, turning around to face him. His hand was in midair, about to slap me again, but this time.

This time I was ready.

And I caught it.

He stared at me in disbelief, pulling his hand from my weak grip, and keeping his cold gaze locked with my own. He kept eye contact as suddenly our surroundings disappeared, and were replaced with the edge of the forest, and large rocks. I spun around, a little nervous and shocked to see the open ocean, and the horizon. I hadn't been outside the forest, and the air seemed lighter, and just more... breathable. I don't know how else to describe it.

In the distance, however close enough to the shore that you could easily get there, was an Island- an extremely small island- shaped like a skull. I suddenly felt a warm body pressed against my back, and let out a small gasp of surprise, since Pan had just recently been very violent towards me, and he was probably gonna act all soft and.. seductive towards me again. One hand rested on my waist, and the other slowly reached up, and pulled my hair behind my shoulder. His lips felt warm against my bloody skin as he brushed a light kiss on my shoulder, then breathed on my neck as he lifted his lips to my ear.

"Shh, shh, calm down," he whispered to me, since my breathing was heavy. "You have nothing to be afraid of,"

Before I could open my mouth to talk, he kissed the side of my head, then appeared in front of me, grabbing my hand and pulling me forwards with a smirk. I wasn't thinking clearly, and just let him pull me along, not even the slightest trace of hatred in my being at that moment. We reached a small boat on the shore, and he helped me into it, just before getting in himself. He started to paddle, with me facing the giant skull rock itself. "Adelaide," his accent, which I just noticed again, pulled me from my thoughts.

"Are you ready to change Neverland?"

A/N: AHHHHHHHHH IM NOT DEAD

I AM SO SO SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE, BUT I JUST NEEDED A BREAK SINCE THE MUSICAL TIRED ME OUT. AND THEN I RECENTLY SPRAINED POSSIBLY BROKE MY WRIST RECENTLY BUT I DID IT!

SORT OF

IM GONNA BE MORE ACTIVE AGAIN I HOPE

Love y'all whomever you may be!! Xx :D

P.S. I made a new Instagram go check it out... @/goshfandoms

P.P.S. WE HIT 20K BUT WE ARE NOW AT 23k AND EVERY CHAPTER UP TO 5 ATE AT 1K ON THEIR OWN AND 1K COMMENTS AND 1K VOTES ONFG IEBUWNWJDNS IM SCREAMING SORRY FOR TYPOS BUT AHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ANS IDK WHAT IM GONNA DO BUT IM GONNA DO SOMETHING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER PROBABLY

💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖

-Rose