Dreams

So I'm just going to say that this is my first time ever writing any sort of fanfic and I just want to know how this will go

-Warning- Contains strong language, talk of suicide, suicide attempt, etc. Don't like don't read
Also yea I know that some of the warnings don't fit with this chapter specifically but idk. Any way sorry for the long ass intro and let's get on with it.

[f/n]= first name
[l/n]= last name

You were having another nightmare for the 3rd week in a row about how your world started to fall apart. About the day the wall was breached.

~You were walking with your older sister, Rita, who was a part of the Garrison.~

You also had another sister named Maya who was a part of the Corps. You were pretty much raised by them as your mother had passed away do to illness while you were very young, and your father happily leaving for a woman inside Wall Sina as soon as your sisters graduated from the Trainee Squad. Your were happily allowed to stay in the Garrison HQ but prefered to be in the Corps HQ when you were able to as they were not getting drunk 24/7.

The first time you visited the Corps HQ was on one of Maya's days off. You had met a few of the squad leaders but preferred not to talk as you were pretty shy. You did make acquaintances with the squad leader you remember being called Hanji. She was instantly your favorite because of her odd but friendly personality.

Sometimes, when she was able to, she would beg Maya to let her babysit you. You had also met the commander who did in fact have legendary eyebrows. You would have said something but were too busy hiding behind your sister. You had also had the "pleasure" of meeting the captain as Maya took you to the stables to meet her horse.

You didn't notice him until you had heard a man's voice yell, "Oi, Squad Leader [l/n]! Stop talking to your shit horse and get your sorry ass out here."

You laughed at this until you felt something grab your arm and bring you to where the voice was coming from.

"[l/n], who the hell is this?" He asked in a monotone voice with a bored look.

"Captain Levi," she said with a salute as you stood behind her tall figure. "This is my sister, [f/n]. [f/n], this is Captain Levi."

You just stared at him while only getting a "Tch" as a response.

(A.N.- sorry for all the details but back to the dream :P)

~You and Rita were heading to one of the Garrison posts having heard Hannes arguing again. Rita pulled him aside leaving you with the kids he was talking to.

There were two of them. A boy with dark brown hair and turquoise eyes. He also seemed to be in a bad mood. And there was a girl with raven black hair and grey eyes. She was wearing a bored looking expression. A look you have seen on someone before. They both looked your age.

You looked down at your feet, trying to make it obvious that you didn't want to talk.

After listening to your sister scold the other Garrison members for drinking on the job, she went back to where you were you and the other children were standing.

"Sorry about that Eren and Mikasa," Rita said to them. "Hannes as you probably know can get a little, interesting, when he's had too much to drink." She then looked down at you and you immediately knew what she was going to do. You gave her a look of "don't you dare" but Rita didn't seem to catch on.

"You know," Rita went on, "[f/n] here doesn't really get out and around without me or her other sister, but with her being in the Corps and all..." she went on. The kids who you guessed were Eren and Mikasa started to get visibly uncomfortable. Before Rita could do something even more stupid you ran away looking for your friend Oliver.