Part 40: Pregnant

Okay so I thought this was a pretty funny chapter and so I really only skimmed over it to proof read cause I couldn't wait for your reactions!
Heaps more chapters coming soon and I'm so keen!

Keep voting everyone! Let's try to get this book past the top 20s!!! We're nearly there at the moment!

WE HIT #33 TODAY AND IM SO HAPPY AND SO GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU!

I love you guys!!!!

Mason and I were in the kitchen setting up food and Claire sat in the living room choosing music on Mason's phone while we waited for Mel and Cam to turn up.

"Mason, why do you have the Wiggles on your phone..." called Claire as she wheeled herself over to us, a devious and scarily similar to Mason's smirk on her face. I snorted.

"Uh," Mason glared at Claire which only deepened her devious smile and looked at me with a shrug. "I don't know, probably just slipped on there I guess."

"What time did Mel says she'd be here?" Asked a crimson Mason, attempting the change the subject.

"She said she'd be as fast as she cou-" Mel's signature knock on the door interrupted us.

I opened the door to Mel holding up a bottle of wine and a bottle of champagne. Cameron stood behind her looking like Robin to Batman.

"I brought everything that could be needed for happiness or disaster. Why are we here?" She pushed her way through and I just laughed.

"You're here to celebrate." I closed the door behind them and Cam made his way over to Mason where they embraced in a bro hug. I looked around for Claire but noticed she'd disappeared, probably to her room to surprise them.

"Celebrate what?" She asked, turning towards me. She gasped and her eyes dropped to my stomach and back up to my eyes.
"Are you pregnant!?" She screeched and my jaw dropped to the floor

"What!? No! No, I'm not pregnant!" I shouted over her frantic squeals.

There was the crash of a glass smashing against the floor as Mason skidded, nearly falling over on the floorboards around the counter of the kitchen and towards me. His eyes were wide with panic and fear.

"You're pregnant?" He was horrified and reached for my shoulders looking down at my stomach frantically.

"Mel, I'm not pregnant! Mason, I'm not pregnant." Mel was still squealing and talking at a thousand miles an hour and Mason had his hands in his hair tugging roughly at the roots.

"How did this even happen? We are careful! Did you cheat on me?" Masons voice rose in volume and he started pacing back and forth in the room.

"And we can go baby shopping together! Omg, I know where they sell the cutest maternity clothes!" Continued Mel more so to Cameron now who was trying to shut her up by putting his hand over her mouth but she shoved him away as she spoke quickly and continued her squealing.

"Mason, I'm not pregnant! Mel, stop-"

"We've only done it a few ti- and you know how much I love- we were so caref- is it Lucas's? I'm going to kill him." Mason stormed out of my room and I had to chase after him.

What the hell was going on!? All I wanted to do was play monopoly and celebrate!

"Mason, stop!" I was holding tightly onto his arm as he continued walking, effectively dragging me across the floorboards, my fluffy socks providing no grip whatsoever.