Sleepovers and puppy piles

"Okay.... Oh! I dare you to drink a shot of lemon juice."

Right now the pack was sitting in Scott's living room, playing truth or dare. Stiles' head was leaning on Derek's shoulder, arm wrapped around his mates torso. Isaac and Liam snuggled up to Stiles as much as they could, the rest of the pack scattered around the room. Jackson had just got a dare from Aiden.

"Dude, that's easy." Jackson said confidently, getting up to get what he needed. He came back in, a few moments later, lemon juice in one hand, shot glass in the other. Just as he was about to down it, the sound of a door opened, followed by a voice.

"Scott, I know that Stiles is round but I'll be quick, I left my purse here and I was wondering if yo-- oh, I didn't know you had other friends here as well." Mrs McCall said awkwardly, looking at the teenagers, or adult in Derek's case, and gave Scott a pointed look.

"Oh, hey Meli-- Mom." Scott said, fighting all of his instincts to only call Stiles his Mom.

"Hey, sweetheart, have you seen my purse?" His real mother asked, still looking wearily at Derek.

"Yeah, I think you left it in the kitchen."

"Okay, thanks sweetie" Stiles nearly growled at that, no one should be calling MY pup that, but stopped, what the hell was that? He decided just to ignore it for now. A few moments later, they heard the door slam shut and the sound of the engine revving.

"Sooooo, where were we?" Scott asked, head resting against the edge of the sofa.

"I don't really wanna play truth or dare anymore, how bout we watch a movie instead?" After getting a chorus of, "yea's", he turned on Netflix and searched through the movies.

Not even a second after he and Derek sat down on the sofa, Derek not letting go of him, the pups all jumped on the couch to get closer to the alpha pair.

They decided, even though most of the pups hated horror movies, to watch 'Hush'.

They were at the part where the bad guy stabbed the neck of the girls boyfriend, (A/N: I don't remember what part he played in the film, but can I just say, I was so pissed at the girl when she started hitting the window. I mean, the dude was gonna hit the psycho over the head with a rock, and then she started hitting the f*****g window, getting him killed! I sat there for about ten minutes just ranting to my friends after that 😂. Anyway, back to the story) and all the pups whimpered, getting closer (if that was even possible) to the couple. Issac was nuzzling his head in Derek's neck, Isaac doing the same to Stiles. Scott was, practically, sat in Stiles' lap, his face buried in his chest. Jackson was in between Stiles' legs, his arms wrapped around his right leg as if he would disappear. Boyd, who was clinging onto Stiles' left leg, also had Erica in his arms, holding the shaking girl comfortingly. Kira and Malia were in between Derek's legs, clutching onto each other, Kira's face in between her girlfriends neck.(Yeah, I put girlfriend, deal with it) Allison was, like Scott, in Derek's lap, keeping her head away from the screen. Aiden and Lydia were sitting by Derek's feet, Lydia sitting in her boyfriends lap whilst they both clung to each other for dear life. And finally, Danny and Ethan were at the end of Stiles' feet, both of their faces in each other's neck. Stiles then realised, the pack, excluding Derek and himself, was scared shitless. He also realised, how tired he felt. He reached for his phone to check the time, 1:43 am, and thought that they should all got to bed. He made a move to turn the TV off, but the pups wouldn't let him.

"Guys, if you want to stop watching the film, you're gonna have to actually let me turn it off." He said with a small chuckle.

The pups, reluctantly, let their pack mom go.

"Okay, we made the beds earlier, so we can just go to bed now." Stiles said as he turned around, only to find the entire pack lying in the floor, looking up at their pack mom, like they were expecting him to do something.

He was about to lay down, when he heard a small whine coming from Derek, signalling him to come closer. Stiles then proceeded to scoot closer to his mate, earning, what sounded like a purr, come from the older man. By the time Stiles had nearly drifted off, the entire pack was either laying in top of him and Derek, or they were snuggling up against their pack parents.

Yeah, Stiles thought to himself, yeah,this feels right. And with that, his mind wandered off into the land of sleep.

A/N:Yayyyyyyy! I honestly didn't know what to do with this chapter😂. Anyway, I'm gonna show you guys the pairings, just because, eh, idefk, I felt like it.

Stiles/Derek(obviously)
Scott/Isaac
Lydia/Aiden
Danny/Ethan
Erica/Boyd
Malia/Kira
Jackson/OC
Allison/OC
Liam/Theo(yes I know he isn't in the story yet, but I'm Thiam trash and I need this)

Anywayssssss, hope you enjoyed this chapter 😁