Chapter 24: Boom Part 6

Sometime in the far future

"How did you get so strong auntie?" Jennifer asked her aunt.

Her aunt shrugged. "I had a goal, that turned into a dream, and fueled it with ambition." She said as a cold breeze blew pass them.

"But what if I don't have enough ambition?" Jennifer asked.

"Then it is simply a matter of trial and error." Her aunt replied. "And believe me, you learn a lot from error."

----------

I looked down and used [Observe] on my newest puppet.

[Hybrid]

Level 689

Combining the strength, fire immunity, and fire affinity of an undead colossus, with the supernatural physiology, necromancy, and high Mana affinity of a lich tyrant, this is an unholy abomination that's in a physical form.

With 6 additional Mana Cores infused with its body, it has enhanced magic and fighting prowess as it gained the ability to do conjuration magic.

It is huge. It is a monster that has the pale, silent, screaming souls as skin. Its clawed hands are serrated and pale like its multiple eyes across its body, but the bigger ones are on its head.

Three on the right side of the head, three on the left, one big diagonal eye on the front, and a giant vertical mouth on its chest.

I activated the sub-skills [Armored] and [Armed]. Two blue screens appeared in front of me, both of them showing an image of the hybrid, its stats, and equipment.

Except the [Armored] screen is used for armor as the [Armed] screen is used for weapons.

So I took off my diamond armor and put it into the [Armored] screen, instantly a diamond chestplate, leggings, and boots appeared over its body, fitting its massive size.

I then pulled out a special item, a reward for my efforts when I killed the lich a few months ago.

[Omni-Staff]

The weapon of the lich. This staff greatly enhances all necromancer abilities as it can shoot projectiles that pierce armor at the cost of 100 Mana.

The Omni-Staff is two blocks long, somewhat thick, made out of bones with mystic shapes carved into it, and tipped with an enderpearl.

I used it once before and it is so worth the effort. Seeing multiple zombies and skeletons spawn all at once at a reduced cost, equipped with full armor and enchanted weapons... it was so exhilarating as I watched them wipe out a small village overnight.

It also makes a good bludgeoning weapon. I used it to beat a woman to death when she tried to stab me. Sure I wiped out her village, but she's the one who organized the hunting party to try to capture me.

I put this in the [Armed] screen, equipping it to my hybrid. The Omni-Staff appeared in its right hand, big enough to smash a house into splinters.

"Go, hybrid." I ordered and a second later it roared at the citizens, and ruler, of Boom Town. Charging at them as its steps shake the ground.

I used [Leap] to jump on top of the obsidian I ripped out of Magnus's tower, but I also pulled out the portal rune and the control orb out as well.

I changed the shape of all of the obsidian into a box as I made it carry me away from Boom Town, high above the air as I watched the carnage below through the portal.