Dinner

AN: Long chapter ahead!

  Angel's POV
    As soon as I see Katie I'm reminded of my own sister; too pretty, the perfect body, great hair, just perfect. And his brother is...okay he's one hot tamale, but no where near as attractive as Christian. It feels weird to be able to call him by his first name. Somehow, it feels natural.
     His mother is just as beautiful as his sister, and father just as handsome as the brother. This one hell of a attractive family. But Christian looks the odd one out. They have brown eyes, his are navy blue. They have black hair, he has brown. They have perfect, swooped noses, his has a slight bump and a little pinch at the end that I find cute on him. Adopted maybe, but that isn't my business; I'm just his submissive.
      When he called me his girlfriend, a serge of...I don't know went through me. It was the same feeling I got when Scott had kissed me for the first time on the football field freshman year of high school. Fear, nervousness, and happiness. Pure joy, but I know that needs to fade. He doesn't do romance; him and I have had this conversation. He said his tastes are very...singular and he doesn't make love. He fucks. Hard.
     His mother offers me her hand to shake when I do out of politeness, as well as with the rest. They all seem very nice and well mannered like their son (who is...most of the time).
     "I can show her around," Katie says with a straight toothed grin. I don't know why I get jealous over others teeth, when that's the one part of my body I like; I've always cotton compliments on them because their straight and white. I had braces and as soon they came off, I just loved them.
     "You may go ahead," Christian says, gesturing for us to walk away. Katie bawls sarcastically at him. He rolls his beautiful eyes and chuckles. He seems loose and happy here with his family. It's good to see him like this, but also bad for me in some ways.
      Katie leads me to the stair case and up. The upstairs halls are huge and look like it's a fucking hotel more than a home. I suddenly take missing in my families home; its not small, but not this big, comfy, and light. I've always gated big mansion houses like this one and somewhat Christians as well. I don't see the point of needing all the space.
     I still have that white picket fence house dream in a small, family friendly neighborhood. I never have wanted kids and still don't. I had the best mother figure and in my eyes, Sky is and forever will he my mom; but there's still the fear of being like my birth one. She left me, I wouldn't leave my child, but I'm scared I would just a bad mother.
     Katie opens a door, interrupting my thoughts. "My brother never brings any girls. You're the first one. I'm happy. If this works out, I might just have a sister," she says, grinning from ear to ear. If she knew the circumstances she wouldn't of said that. I just smile and let my eyes scam over the large luxury room.
     The walls are painted a sky blue with white lining. The bed is a light, ducky grey color. Its cold in the room so we leave and go to the other. "This was my room," she says. I guess they never redo any of the rooms after their children leave the nest.
     Hers is abstract designed with gold and white every thing. The walls are pure white, but the lining is gold, the bedding is white and gold. On her desk are crazy abstract things that good with the room. "I still have the same theme in my own home. Other colors just don't seem appealing to me, for I've always hated pink." In the beginning she reminded me of Luna, definitely not now.
      We pass up a room but she points at it, stopping in front of the door. "That was Christians room. He a thing about us going in there, only him. Your lucky if he takes you in there although I don't want to know what goes down behind closed doors." I chuckle at her. After showing me the rooms, she tells me where the bathroom is and we go back down stairs.
   Christian and his family are seated at the table. He stands up and pulls out a seat for me next to him; I didn't think men did that anymore. He sits back down and leans close to me so he can talk. "Wait a minute." I don't know what he means by that but he stands, fixing his coat. "I'm gonna go show Angel something." The nickname feels wrong now, but I know it's going nowhere. He pulls me up and brings me back up their stairs.
     He opens the door to his room and let's me in first, turning on the light behind him and shuts/locks the door. I look around. There's a desk in front of a large window that over looks the pool in the enormous backyard, with a glob and books. The bed is a dark gray, the walls are a dark blue that's slightly lighter than the color of his eyes.
  I walk over to the bulletin board. There's a picture of a young girl in a punk dress and white cardigan. She looks like...me. Too much. "Who is this?" I ask. He rocks in his heels as he looks at when I'm talking about. "My birth mother. She passed away when I was younger, maybe six. She overdosed on drugs." My heart shatters for him.
     "If you don't mind me asking, where were you at the time?" I ask. He looks down at his hands.
      "With her. I kept telling myself she was just really tied and passed out from bring sleep deprived. Deep down I knew the truth though cause it was no secret what she did to herself." I hang onto his every word. I want to ask why I look like her, but don't. This conversation wasn't in the contract, so I shouldn't ask about his personal past.
     (Mature)
He gestures for me to go over to him. He pulls me down to his lap; I keep my hands tangled on my lap since I know I'm not to touch him. "This will have to be quick," he says, flipping me, so I'm laying on his bed on my back. He lifts up my dress and drags down my white lace, thong underwear. I advert my eyes to his when he begins undoing his belt.
      Soon he's deep inside me, moving at a fast pace. I grip his shoulder, but he takes it away and holds it in his beside my head. Our eyes stay locked. His eyes are nearly black with passion. We both finish at the side time and get ourselves presentable again.
     "Do I look good?" I ask, hoping its not obvious isn't not too obvious what we just did. He shakes his head.
     "You look stunning."
     ×××××××××
       "How did you two meet?" Elliot asks me. Christian answers thankfully.
       "Coffee shop. I came up to her and started flirting." He's a good liar, it's scary actually. I've always hated lies.
      "So, what are your plans for the weekend?" His mother asks me.
     "My family and I are at going to Georgia to visit my brother. He's been stationed for about two years now, and he moved to Georgia before he left," I say. Christian grips my thigh capturing my attention.
     "What?" He mouths. He looks at his family with that business look in his eyes. "Excuse us." I get up again and follow him outside. He walks fast infront of me.
       "I can't walk that fast in in these heels, Christian," I say. He yanks my hand so I stumble to him. He bends down and swings me over his shoulder. I let out a yelp.
  "When were you going to tell me about Georgia?" He asks in a demanding voice that's not sexy right now.
     "You have no right to be mad," I say. Looking over my shoulder is a small looking shake that I'm sure isn't actually small.
     "I am mad. Palm twitchingly mad," he says through what sound like gritted teeth. He gets inside the shack that definitely isn't small. The glow of blue water surrounds us and their are plants that are alive but are on the verge of dying. "You are mine, you got that? All mine." He crashes our lips together for a heated, passionate kiss. I'm confused but kiss him back, running my fingers through his hair, the take them away.

AN: LONG CHAPTER. 1,487 WORDS!!! Comment and share! Comment what you think will happen with their relationship!!!!  Stay alive |-/   -Veah