chapter 6

When the sheriff and everyone else got to the warehouse they were expecting the deputies to have bad news again that they couldnt find stiles but instead one deputy walked out with stiles wrapped in a blanket as soon as stiles saw his dad he collapsed to the floor and broke down crying the sheriff walked over to his son and picked him up like hewas still a small child and cried him to the car allison opend the car door and the sheriff got in the back of the car with his sone still in his arms his own tears now traveling down his face allison cloed the door and everyone got in their cars and drove to the stilinski household once they pulled up outside they saw derek stood there waiting for them when the sheriff got out the car still carrying his son derek began to cry at the sight of stiles when stiles heard someone crying he looked to see it was derek and that scared stiles to the point he was trying to get out of his dads grip to run away again this made derek cry even more because he had broken his mate and that was all his fault he knows he shouldn't of done what he did. Stiles struggled so much to get out of his fathers arms the the sheriff had to put him down thats when derek saw how round stiles stomach was he took a step forward toward stiles and stiles took one back making everyone stand in front of him stiles stood at the side of him and hugged him telling him everything was going to be okay derek told them he just wanted to talk to stiles andto apologise for what he had done thats when allison and stiles walked through everyone and up to the house past derek ignoring when he asked to talk to him the sheriff to pity on derek once stiles was in the house saying he could speak to stiles but not to upset him further as the baby was due any day thats when it all clicked for derek stiles was pregnant with his baby and now he felt like shit even more than he did because he realised he threatened not only to kill his own mate but to kill his unborn child as well the sheriff let him into the house and everyone followed wary of what derek would do next they hoped he would sit with stiles and apologise till he was blue in the face but you just never know with this alpha when derek saw stiles curled in on him self as much as he could on the sofa he began to cry again he didnt want any of this to happen he didnt want stiles to disappear and he new he had when he saw stiles car was still in the car park at his loft with all his things still inside thats when he realised what he had done was wrong and now was the time to try and put things right again even though he knew it would take a very long time but that was okay he just wanted stiles in his life and now his unborn baby. Derek went and sat at the side of stiles and because apologising about everything making him cry even more because he had ruined everything then he said something he never thought he would say " i love you stiles please please please forgive me i want to be there for you and our unborn baby please give me a second chance and I'll prove to you how much you mean to me." he said making everyone stand there in silence thats when he heard crying and looked to see stiles bawling his eyes out derek slowly moved forward and wrapped his arms around stiles when stiles wrapped his arms around derek, derek let out a breath he didnt know he was holding and everyone took that as their cue togive them both some space to sort things out the sheriff went to the station to close his sons missing persons case and everyone else went to their house to decide if they wanted to stay here in beacon hills or leave again. Back and the stilinski house hold derek was still holding stiles and saying sorry over and over gain when stiles felt a sharp pain in his stomach he began to panic thinking derek was trying to kill so pulled out of his arms derek looked at him with a hurt expresion on his face then stiles felt the pain again knowing it wasnt derek causing the pain he began to panic again because their baby was on the way and they had nothing and i men nothing ready stiles told derek what was happening so derek rang the sheriff and everyone and then rang deaton to come to stiles house because tiles had gone into labour.