Hurting Me Heal His Wounds

Jay and i went directly to uncle Oliver's house where his dad's corpse was. Jay was feeling guilty since he was out there with me when his dad was taking his last breaths. But the poor guy didn't know the old man's condition was that serious, actually none of us thought about that.

When we got inside the first people I looked for was uncle. I found him on his phone, his face all swollen and eyes, puffy. My heart broke to see him so hurt. I couldn't even put myself in his shoe. I love my dad a lot and losing him would mean the end of my life. I tried to hide from him the whole time but my eyes were always glued to him. I couldn't make it worse for him. My parents arrived there too in some minutes. The funeral was going to be held in 2 hours. It's our tradition to have a quick funeral so that the soul can rest in peace as soon as possible. Of course uncle Oliver's mother was uncontrollable. She kept weeping and shouting for her husband to wake up. Aunt Mary was besides her, consoling her. I went to the kitchen with my cousins to prepare drinks for everyone who will be attending the funeral.

"Lexia please call these people and give them the news. I've got a lot of things to do" Uncle Oliver called behind me. My heat fluttered. It has been so long since we talked and he was speaking nicely. I looked at him and wanted to hug him so tightly and kiss him. Yeah I know there's a funeral in the house and all I can think of is lust! It's just fucking me. He handed me a notebook.

"Yes uncle don't worry i'll inform everyone. Are you okay?" I asked taking the notebook from him.

"Yeah i'm fine" he replied quickly and went away.

After the funeral was over we all except uncle harry of course stayed at uncle's place. We laid mattresses down in the living room to sleep but of course no one was going to sleep. We were all gathered in the living room, talking about how good the dead man was. I was really tired and wanted to get at least a few hours of sleep but it would be bad manner to do that. I just went to the rooftop to take some fresh air when their talk wouldn't end.

I heard some footsteps. I looked behind and I was shocked! Uncle Oliver was standing in front of me. His eyes were red and he had this puppy look. I didn't know what to do. We just looked at each other before he started coming closer to me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back making me look directly in his eyes. There was just pain in those eyes and it made my eyes tear up. It was as if I could feel his pain. He lowered his mouth and kissed me. He held me so tightly against him and he was kissing me savagely, biting my lips. My body burned with his warmth. It felt like we haven't kissed or touched since years. I hugged him tighter, kissing him as fierce as he did. We both moaned as our hunger for each other's lips was being satiated. We kept kissing for as long as i could remember. Then he pushed me away and we both gasped for breath. He turned to go away but I grabbed him, pinned him to the wall and kissed him again. Luckily he didn't push me away and went with the flow. He removed my shirt, unhooked my bra, laid me down on the table that was there and made his way down my neck with his tongue. I swear I would have climaxed right then. I was trembling the moment i felt his tongue on my neck.

He removed his clothes then took off my shorts and panties. He didn't even give me oral sex he just went straight to penetration after wearing a condom. When his dick was finally in me he got on top of me and started to thrust me violently. It hurt but I was okay with it. At least I get to be with him even if it's gonna be the last time. If hurting me would ease his pain then I would readily accept it. Seeing anger for me in his eyes broke my heart though. He was not even kissing me while thrusting me so savagely. I tried to kiss him cause I just couldn't bear the pain at one moment. But he just turned his face away from me. That was enough to break me down completely. My eyes dwelled up with tears and I moaned and cried at the same time. I just grabbed his arms. When he was about to cum he couldn't control himself and he kissed me as passionately as he could. I put my hands around his neck and tightened my grip around him. Maybe that would be our last kiss and i wouldn't let go of his mouth. He was breaking away from the kiss but I just wouldn't let go of my grip around his neck so that our mouths don't separate. I know i was that desperate for him. I needed him so badly although he physically hurt me. I kinda loved the pain and my body was not ready to let him go. I kept kissing him until he had to bite my lip so hard that I had to let go. I couldn't believe he did that to me. My lips was bleeding. He reached for his wallet, took some dollars and threw it at me.

"What's that for?" i asked, confused.

"For the sex! Why? Is it less? I can give you more if you want?" he said as he wore his clothes.

I couldn't believe my ears. But of course it was not his fault. It's mine! I've hurt him so much and I've made him think that i'm a whore. What else do i expect? I just didn't think his hatred for me would grew so much that he would treat me like a prostitute. It hurt like hell. Maybe killing myself would have been way less painful than this moment.

If it was not for uncle Harry's threat i would have cried right then and confess how much i really love him. I would tell him that i want only him to have my body and that it's not for sale. It took everything out of me not to say anything. He went away without another word.

It's unbelievable how much pain we can go through just for the well being of our loved ones. Why would god make us fall in love if we weren't mean to be together in the first place? Maybe it pleases him to watch us suffer like this...