Georgia

Angel's POV
     Being sick and knowing I'll have be on a plane in two hours isn't the best thing in the world. Christian still doesn't want me going but I haven't seen my brother in two years. If he doesn't like it, so be it; I'll take the punishment he has planned.
     "You seem tense," a deep voice says from behind me. I jump a little and see Christian. The hall is partly empty. "I could help you with that," he tells me. I look down, thinking about taking up his tempting offer.
      "I'm going to Georgia whether you like it or not," I say as he rests his hands on my waist. I rest my hands on his wrists. To my surprise he doesn't move them.
      "You do know that this is against the terms of our agreem-"
     "Yes, I do. But I'm willing to take the punishment. Plan whatever, I'll take it," I say. He grins as if he's impressed. "What?" I snap.
     "You. You get all feisty when people try and stop you from something. Your very independent and stubborn, its cute," he says. "And quiet annoying." I smile, knowing he added that just to make it sound like he didn't mean the first part.
    "Why thank you," I say. He leans down and kisses me. I deepen it, running my fingers through his hair. He takes my hands away and sets them at my sides. "If I'm seeing this correctly, your starting to get used to me." He smirks.
     "As you are as well," he says. I look down, smiling shyly. My phone goes off, telling me that my parents are here. "You must be going," he says. I look up at him and start walking away.
      ××××××××
      My brother, Mario, picks me up from behind, causing me to squeal. The only reason I know it's him right away is cause when I look down he has his mom's name tattooed on his wrist. He is my step brother, since Sky is his birth mom, but we've never thought of each other like that.
     "Hey Rosebud," he says. He's called me that ever since I can remember cause I love roses. I don't usually like flowers but there's something about Roses that seem to calm me.
     I turn around and hug him tightly. He looks the same every time, just always older. Its hard every time he has to go cause you never know if he'll be coming back. "I missed you," I say. He kisses my forehead and walks over to the rest of our family. As soon as they see him a smile makes its way to their faces. 
      Luna and him have never been all that close for what reason, I don't know. He always glares at her for some unknown reason, she always rolls her eyes and crosses her arms; I've never cared enough to ask why, because I'm not her biggest fan either.
     "I'm so happy your back," my mom says, hugging him. He pulls and man hugs my dad. To my surprise, him and Luna hug but it's forced.
     "So am I. Can we go? I really want to go home," he says. My mom chuckles, tears brimming her eyes and nods. As we make our way out of the airport, he stays by my side. "You okay?" He asks, gesturing to all the people. I nod.
      ××××××××
      We get to his apartment and sit down while he goes to get in regular clothes. The door opens, showing his roommate I guess. Mario comes back in and does that chin lift what's up look.
     "That's Rafael," he says as he sits down. We sit there catching up although he doesn't want to talk much about how it was where he was. He didn't even tell us where he was stationed.  His roommate comes out.
     He's tall, buff, and handsome. "This is my mom, dad, and my younger sisters Luna and Heavenly," my brother tells his friend. He waves to all of us and looks down at me. I shyly look away as soon as he does.
      ×××××××××
        "So your the sister is likes," a deep voice says from behind me. My brothers friend now stands beside me, looking off the balcony. I chuckle, not looking his way since I have eye contact.
     "I guess. Him and Luna have never gotten along great," I tell him. I look at him real quick to see he has brown eyes. He catches me looking. "Sorry," I say in panic.
     "Its fine. I would be looking at you all night if your brother didn't notice," he says. I can feel my cheeks heat up. "But I don't want him killing me on our first day back," he finishes.
     I honestly don't know what to say. "Uh, wanna-maybe go out with me sometimes while your in to-"
     "I'm not single," I tell him. He bites down on his lip, his cheeks flaring red now. "I'm sorry."
  "Its fine. I'm used to this happening."
  In my mind it will always be Scott even when I'm not with him. I will always wish Christian was Scott. But the spark I felt for Scott doesn't compare to the fire Christian ignites in me; its almost scorching. I like the way his eyes trail down my body with want when he looks at me, Scott never gave my whole body a first glance.
  I can't be falling for him.

AN: What do you think will happen now that she's falling for him? Comment and share!!! This is Mario::

    And Rafael::

       Stay alive |-/             -Veah