- The Hidden Chapter -

There was black mist at the end of the street and a hooded figure appeared out of thin air. The rain had subsided, the blue sky shining down on the scene in front of them.

It was disgusting.

His boots thudded as he padded his way down the empty road and approached the lifeless figure which lay before him. Another man had appeared also, taking up the position next to his side.

"There is still hope," the first-comer told the man standing next to him. He crouched down, and reached out at the arrow. He grasped it in his gloved hands and pulled, the pointed tip getting caught on its way out. The man gave it another tug, and it came free of body. He then proceeded to remove the bolt which came out with ease.

"There is still hope," he repeated. And together, they took the body back to the compound.

Outside of the street, residents and visitors of the city of Dawns Hollow remained oblivious to events that had just unfolded and carried on with their duties as if nothing had ever happened.

It was a fine day.

- - -

And that's a wrap! What did you think? Would you like to see a sequel? Let me know in the comments below! :)

And thanks for reading and coming on this rollercoaster with me!

Much appreciation,
-T. K. Kotkoda xx