Part five.

Arthur's last words hit Merlin hard.
He had always felt the same for him but he promised to himself he would suppress his inner feelings.
Never with the King of Camelot. I'm his manservant and his protector. Nothing more. Don't think about anything else. Never with Arthur Pendragon.
But yet, that they are. Together in that situation.
Under subdued light, in Arthur's bed.
So close and connected, in the intimacy of the night.
And there was nothing more natural than that.
<<Just come here...>>
Arthur grabbed his arm decisively and he dragged Merlin to the bed.
He held him close and started to kiss Merlin's neck very slowly.
<<Tell me you don't let yourself be kissed by me just because you are my servant.>>
<<I told you before. I do what I do because you are Arthur, not because you're the King and I have to obey you.>>
Merlin whispers those words moaning with pleasure as Arthur kept touching his entire body.
<<Tell me you want me too. Please...>>
Arthur started lifting up Merlin's blue shirt and touching his naked chest.
<<You are driving me crazy.>> Arthur said.
<<Me? You're the one who's driving me crazy.
You've acted so strangely in the last few days, and now you come up with this confession.
After all these years...>>
<<Idiot, do you really think it's only now I feel that way about you?>>
Arthur stopped and looked him in the eyes.
<<From the first moment I met you, I knew I wanted you by my side.
There's something about you Merlin...
From the very first minute I saw you, a voice inside me said I finally found what I've been searching for my whole life.
I knew I would never be in able to be separated from you.
You are, and you'll always be, the only one I want. The only one who makes me feel alive.>>

Merlin felt like crying from happiness.
<<Arthur...>>
Merlin threw his arms around him with all his strength.
<<Please talk to me. I need to figure out what you feel.>> Arthur murmured.
<<And now you tell me to talk! It's funny you say that. After days and days of silence...>>
<<I know... I'm sorry.>>