Mothers Day Special Pt.2

We make it into the Avenger's tower living room. I plop down on the couch while Steve, Thor, and Bucky carrying in the presents. Ogie begins bouncing with excitement. Wanda and Vision snuggle with one another other on one of the couches. Clint and Sam begin talking about modern life and other things that I don't really care to listen to. 60 sits down beside me and gives me a warm hug.

"I still don't like it that we're living here," he whispers into my ear.

   I smile and whisper through gritted teeth, "Suck it up, buttercup. You can go live in a hole tomorrow but today we're going to be one big happy family."

  60 sighs. 274 and 117 sit down at our feet just as Night jumps up on my lap. Ogie walks up to me with a bright smile on his face that reaches his eyes. He has his hands hidden behind his back and then presents to me a small white box with a large blue ribbon on the top of it. I squeal from excitement and open the box. A small gasp escapes my lips as I behold the small object inside. A chained necklace with a small silver locket on the end lies inside the box. I open the locket to see a picture of my crew, Bucky, Steve, Ogie, and I standing together and smiling happily at the camera.

"Oh, Ogie! Thank you so much!" I say and wrap my arms around him in a warm hug.

   He giggles and hugs me back. I place my arm behind me and feel Bucky place a bag in my hand. I bring the arm forward and Ogie squeals from excitement at the blue bag in my hand. I smile and hand it to him, watching him throw the light blue paper out of the bag and into the air as if it's confetti.

   A high pitch squeal comes from him causing Night to howl. "I LOVE IT!" Ogie shouts and begins jumping up and down. "Let me see that," Tony says, a jealous look on his face.

  Ogie brings his gift, a New York Giants football ticket, close to his chest and glares at Tony. I mouth "We're all going," to Tony and he seems satisfied that he too is being included. Ogie has become very fascinated with football every since we moved into the Avengers Tower with the others. Thor, Tony, and he will stay up almost all night shouting at the TV until I tell him it's time for bed.

"My turn!" Thor declares and picks up a green box from off the ground that has his name on it. "From Tony of Stark," Thor reads. A small smug appears on Tony's mouth as he takes a drink of red wine that has somehow appeared in his right hand. When did he get that?

   Ogie watches with wide eyes as the Asgardian opens his present. Thor freezes when he opens the box and looks at Tony with a confused glance. "What is this?" He lifts up a complete clone of Thor's hammer.

   Tony begins bursting up with laughter. "Oh, nothing. Just that now anyone can lift your 'mighty' hammer."

"Really?" Ogie shouts and lifts Thor's "hammer." Every begins laughing while Thor claims that it doesn't even look like his hammer. Then, everyone takes their turn and lifts the mighty hammer.

   We begins opening more presents. Wanda gave Vision a new sweater, Pepper gave Tony a checklist (he complained that he always remembers things and doesn't need one), Steve gave Sam a little plush bird, Bucky gave Wanda a cookbook, and I got Steve a cute little bear dressed up as him. 60 received a "Best Dad In The World" mug from 117, 117 got asked on a date by 284, and 284 received paints for his new painting hobby. Bruce and Natasha both get each other movie tickets to their favorite movie.

   Besides the necklace I also received: a box of chocolates from Bucky, a golden goblet with rubies on it, cooking spices, a portrait of myself and Ogie, a new phone, a sweater, and a coupon to a shwarma joint just a couple blocks away.

"Shwarma?" I ask.

   Natasha says, "Yeah, it's supper good. We ate there after we saved New York."

"Yes Miss Kyra, it is extremely good," Thor says. "You can drink from your new goblet that I gave you. It won't break when you smash it on the ground!"

"Thanks," I say.

    We spend the rest of the day partying and celebrating the holiday. Thor and Tony team up and trick Steve into asking out Sharon. Spoiler, he got the date! Of course, Bucky and I are being forced to go as well because Steve needs his wing-men, or woman. Plus, it's going to be hilarious!

   Clint finds the wine and the glasses are filled. Ogie demands to try some but I give him Sparkling Wine instead. He spits the liquid onto the couch the moment it hits his tongue. We all laugh and then begin playing hide-and-seek to amuse Ogie. I quickly race out onto the balcony and pause. Today is Mother's Day, and yet I'm not able to celebrate it my own mother.

   Slowly, I walk up to the railing and stare up at the pale moon shining brightly down on me. I close my eyes. She would have loved Bucky, Ogie, and my crew. She would have loved being a grandparent. She would be so happy for me.

   The door to the balcony door opens and I hear footsteps walk towards me. Strong and sturdy arms rap around my waist as a chin rests on my head. Bucky' scent hits me like the wind and I breath in his sweet and male scent. 

"What are you thinking?" he asks.

"I' thinking about my mother. I think she would have been happy to know that she's going to be a grandparent."

   He sighs and I wait for his response. "Yeah, She would have loved Ogi-" He tenses.

   Spinning me around, he stares into my crystal blue eyes. His hands move down to my wrists as his hair blows slightly in the wind. I hear Thor shout from inside but don't care. A small smile appears on my lips.

"What do you mean 'going to be a grandparent?' She would have already been one." I only smile. He takes a step back and trips on a chair. He falls down and stares up at me. "Unless..."

   He quickly stands and looks me straight in the eyes. "Kyra?"

"Yes?"

"Are you..."

"Yes," I laugh and kiss him on the lips.

   Bucky kisses me back and lifts me up into the air and twirls me around. I laugh as he sets me back down. "When?" he asks, a bright smile on his face.

"A couple days after our wedding," I say. I can still remember the shock that I felt when the test came back positive. I experienced the most joy that I've ever had in a long time.

   He smiles and then he's kissing me again. Our lips lock together in a way that can only mean true love to me. The man of my dreams, my husband, and the father to my unborn child. "Sorry I couldn't wait until Father's Day, but I think the Author couldn't wait to tell the Readers."

   He laughs, "I wonder if the Author will write a book about your pregnancy?"

"I don't know, the Author does seem to write a lot about us."

   Before Bucky can answer, the balcony doors open again and Ogie comes bursting in shouting, "FOUND YOU!" I laugh and open my arms up to Ogie. The rest of the family piles out onto the balcony, apparently we were the last ones found. He rests his head on my stomach and jumps back when the baby kicks. His face turns pale. "M-mommy... there's something in your tummy!"

   Steve's face turns blank and Natasha, Pepper,  Wanda, and Sharon begin smiling as all the guys freeze. I smile and bend down to Ogie's level. "Well you see, you're going to be a big brother."

   Ogie's eyes shine like the stars. "A big brother?"

"Yes, there's a baby in mommy's tummy and it's going to be your little sibling."

   Ogie's mouth opens with happiness while all of the guys' mouth drop from shock. The girls begin snickering at all of their faces. Of course, I informed the girls that I was pregnant and they have been a great help.

"I'M GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!" Ogie shouts and hugs me.

   I laugh and hug Ogie back. Tony overcomes his shock and asks, "So, is it a boy or a girl?"

  Bucky looks down at me, a curiosity on his face. Everyone seems to lean forward, awaiting my response. I smile and say, "It's a-"

Well, that's all of this Mother's Day special! I special thank you to all of you moms out there, you're amazing and or so totally SuperMom! Happy Mother's Day everyone!