Drifting?!

Selina hopped down from her bed and caught sight of the dirt rising as someone rushed down the drive to get to her. She pulled on a shirt and grabbed a fruit and some water before walking out. Today was a week after Mia came by to check on her so it must be Han.

"He better be worth the time," she said as she glanced off into the distance.

The car was not in tip top shape because it had only had about thirteen hours of work done on it. Selina rebuilt the engine and cleaned it nicely but there was more work before she could consider the car completely finished.

Maybe he'd let her drive his car until her was a finished product.

"Hey, are you Han?", she wondered as she tied her hair up into a messy bun and crossed her arms over her chest with an annoyed look on her face. It was getting hot and there was no air conditioning in this place. Thankfully she had been smart enough to place some water bottles in the fridge.

"Yeah. You're the girl I'm supposed to be teaching right?"

"No, I'm your long lost daughter," she snapped going back inside to grab a bottle of water.

He followed her in and watched her grab the bottle first pressing it against her forehead, neck, and then her chest where she seemed to be getting real heated.

"Stare much?"

Han looked away before taking off his leather jacket that he'd decided to wear which seemed stupid now that he saw the conditions of her place of residence.

"Where's your car?"

"Not finished yet. We'll use yours," she challenged him with an icy glare and he held both hands up in surrender. "If you want, I'm just testing you at the moment and you're failing hard," the teen wanted to make his blood boil and make him wish he hadn't traveled all the way here to help her.

"You want me to get mad, right? Or do you want me to feel sad for you about being locked out here like some damsel in distress?", he quirked a brow in question.

She set her unopened bottle of water down and walked over to him. With a smirk on her lips, she leaned in really close to him before digging into his pockets and taking out his car keys.

"What if I wanted both? Would that make me a greedy girl?"

She strutted out and over to his car whistling at how foreign it was and how it matched him.

"A foreigner with a foreign," Selina slid into the driver's seat after lifting the door with precision. Being in plenty of races and racing other's cars gave her experience to all things car related. Except drifting.

"Okay two rules. Know your limits and follow my instruction."

"Sounds easy."

"Okay then. Show me your best impression of drifting and I'll correct what needs to be corrected."

Selina gave Han one last look before snapping her seatbelt, turning over the engine, and shifting the gears. He watched her the whole time taking in the way she kept her eyes forward and seemed so concentrated.

↓ that smile tho ↓

Until she turned on the radio, which made her smile just a little as she made the car speed forward

🎶These are my confessions🎶
🎶Just when I thought I said all I can say 🎶
🎶My chick on the side said she got one on the way🎶

She took to each corner like a rookie but sometimes she was fortunate not to scrape or hit another car in the process of turning.

Han placed his hand on the wheel to get her to ease up. She glanced down at his hand but refused to let her mouth run wild as she focused all her energy on keeping the turns clean and listening to Han's instructions.

"How bad do I suck?", she asked as she handed back the keys.

"Not as bad I thought you would..."

She seemed proud as she grinned widely until she saw him staring at her. The grin fell away and she extended her hand in a thank you.

"Same time tomorrow?"

"It's your time, dude."

"I'll bring food next time. You have to be starving."

She ignored his comment as she turned back towards her "home" sending him a peace sign to let him know she was done.