Here's the fresh Start

"I'm sorry but I can't I already found my manager, but thank you for your offer though" I turn off my phone and toss it in the edge of the bed as I massage my temple.

that is the 5,671 calls that I received since yesterday.

I plop myself in the bed as I flutter my eyes closed already stressed, and I have to go to the school tomorrow since I've been excused for about a month and I'm way behind the lesson, just as many thoughts swirl in my mind I felt a huge arms wrapped itself to my body as I snuggled closer to it's familiar scent as it tightened it's grip.

"Don't overwork yourself I'll just pass the calls to the mansion's servants" he whisper as he kissed my forehead.

"thank you.." was all I said before I drifted into dreamland.

--

"WAAHH!!!!!!!KIERSTEN!!!!!!!!!LET'S TAKE A PICTURE KIERSTEN!!!! GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH GIRL!! I WISH I WAS JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I covered my ears as brycen hugged me protectively and lead me to the school's hallway, as we walked our pace I saw many fierce eyes and other starstrucked stares while brycen still hugged me and dragged me towards my locker.

I pick my things in my locker but I was already stressed as many are already covered our path, and brycen said to them to go away and leave me alone as I sighed and stepped in front of brycen and he looked at me in confusion but I shrugged it as I started to sign the autograph's and started to take pictures.

when the first bell rang they all groan in disappointment and brycen grabbed my arm as he took me to my class.

"don't worry I changed my schedule, we're both now in the same class" he assure me and I just nodded, because I'm too exhausted to talk.

as I go to my first class all the class seems to startle and another stampede started to form, but being the nice person I am I just accept their offer and take pictures and autograph's and a moment later the teacher came in, I was relief because I thought he will settle the class down but he does the same instead and I groan in exhaustion.

-----

"hey, I heard that you rejected all the offer of the most influencing talent scout's in the whole world" adelaydi said fluttered.

"maybe because she loves you too much" kaycee teased as I chuckled lightly.

"uhm..do you want some make-up?" she ask as I narrowed my eyebrows.

"and why?" I said as I took a bite in my sandwich.

"because you look like shit" kaycee said.

"kaycee, language!!!" adelaydi said with a motherly tone.

"english" kaycee said with a sarcastic comeback and I rolled my eyes to their immature behaviour but I was startle when someone patted my shoulder, I set my fan-friendly face and turned but my smile turned upside down as I saw the person that I wish was already burned in the earth's core.

"So, I heard that the looser from the school's last contest became an ultimate superstar" she said in a bitchy tone as her minions copied her displeasing attitude.

"Oh..and I heard that the slut still remains as a slut" kaycee and adelaydi burst out laughing as the minions also snickers but the hoe glares at them and she faced me again as she puts her arms in her hips.

"listen bitch, I'll make your life a living hell" she raised her eyebrows challenging.

"bring it on whore, let's see who takes the last laugh"

"OH BURNED!!!!" adelaydi said surprised as she covers her mouth.

"do you need an ice for that burn? it looks disgustingly swollen" kaycee said copying the whore's bitchy tone and the whore acted like she just been thrown by a tomato in the face as she turned her heels.

"that..was..EPIC!!!" adelaydi laugh as I joined her.

we were both cut off as I was being pulled up with a stranger with me facing his butt, I didn't bulge since I knew who it was because of the sparks.

when we are in the emptied hallway he put me down and I crossed my arm.

"are you defending her side?"

"No! of course not, but for the fact that you act immaturely is what makes me pissed off"

"pissed off? why because I embarassed her?!"

"NO I DON'T CARE FOR THAT WHORE BUT FOR THE FACT THAT SHE STILL HAS THE VIDEO!!" he said in a frustrated voice as he ran his fingers to his hair stressed.

"look, I'll do anything for your protection, but how can I do my part if your not doing your part?" he said in a more calmer voice as he caressed my cheek and kissed it gently.

"I love you kiersten but please just trust me a little more..." he whispers as I nod.

he dragged me towards the outside of the school which leads to the parking lot.

"wait..don't tell me we're cutting classes!" I said shocked as I try to snatch my hands away from him but he didn't even move.

Alpha powers sucks.

when we got to his expensive and flashy car he opens the door and I shake my head, because I can't stand to be a delinquent because the principal might hate me and call my parents and what's worst my parents will be pissed off and drag me home in no time and then and then there's goodbye for my dream.

He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion for my thoughts and he walks closer to me and grabbed my waist as his minty breath fanned in my face.

"will you stay in the school's stampede or you will go with me to record your first song?"

"I can't go to the school, and it's not a stampede because their my--wait..what?!" I said as I grabbed his shoulders and looked at him wide eyed.

"you heard me kitten, your gonna sing your first song that will be broadcast to all the radio's and tv worldwide" he said as I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Oh my gosh!!! I'm gonna have my first debut!!!" I squealed as he chuckled and hugged my waist as I faced him.

"Let's go make your History" he chuckled as I suddenly kissed him in the lips and he respond back quickly I grabbed his hair that makes him turn on and I trace my hands in his biceps up and down and I gasped as I broke the kiss.

"wait, did you just have your?!!!" I said shocked.

he smirks as he traced my jawline giving me goosebumps.

"I'm a guy kitten, what do you expect?" he said with his husky voice as I slapped his arm playfully and laugh.

"just drive, I don't want to make my sweet innocent kiss to be overboard" I said as I open the door of the car.

I buckled my seatbelt as he goes in and he started he engine which is so vibrating in our sit, he groan as I stare at his 'manhood' wide shocked.

I clamped my eyes closed and breath in as I blushed, my eyes!! my innocent eyes!!!

Now this is going to be a real perverted drive.

---

Author's Note:

Sorry if there's too many cursed languages, that's because I'm not really happy today, he's been ignoring me since yesterday laniyah and pinkycupcake!! and I'm super depressed but he looks like his only teasing me cause I caught him stealing glances to me, anyways..

thank you for all the one who added my story at their reading list!! you know who you are!! and be a certified TAMS fan as you..

vote

comment

share