26|jealous

-DISCLAIMER-

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

Comment, vote, fan, and let me know what you're thinking!

P.S. I've changed the songs for the Part 1 and Part 2 descriptions to better fit the story!

Thanks for reading!

----------

So, firstly I'm jealous of Lydia for having Stiles' attention, and now I'm jealous of Scott and Allison's relationship? That car wreck of a relationship?

"Super cheesy," I sighed. "But does it have relevance?"

"Well, the night that Lydia was bit, she was with Stiles?" Scott pointed out, proud of himself for putting that together.

Yeah, she was with Stiles. She got to go to the dance with him, and she didn't even appreciate him, just thought of Jackson the whole time. I wish I had been brave enough to ask him before Allison set them up.

Stiles pulled his bag strap up higher on his shoulder, huffing in frustration. "Yeah, but she was looking for Jackson."

Great, so now we had to talk to him again. And I had a very strong feeling that he was not going to be jumping up and down in excitement at the idea of helping us again. Especially if it didn't benefit him in some way.

  ♡♢♤♧ 

Later that day Scott, Stiles and I sat in Mr. Harris' chemistry class, waiting for Harris to arrive.

"So, how did the talk with Jackson go?" I asked the boys.

Stiles sat beside me, and Scott sat at the table in front of us. Scott spun around in his chair so that we could all talk.

"Well, first of all, Coach has got the whole team signed up to search for Lydia tonight, so hopefully she won't be missing much longer," Stiles grinned.

I smiled encouragingly, "That's good. Now, the talk with Jackson?"

Stiles nodded, "Right, so we asked him and told him about how we thought she might be turning, and he didn't seem to care."

"Shocker."

"That's what we figured would happen," Scott agreed. "But that wasn't even the worst part."

"Jackson not caring that his girlfriend is missing isn't the worst part?" I asked. "I find that a little hard to believe; even for Jackson."

Scott looked around the room, making sure that no one was listening in on us. "Yeah, well he warned us. He thinks that if Lydia's changing, then she doesn't need help. We do."

"What? Why?" I glanced from one boy to the other, noticing that Stiles had gone a bit red. "What did he say?"

"He said we had it backwards, and that if we think about what she does without claws, then we can only imagine what she might do with real ones."

Harris arrived in the classroom and handed around a test. Great, what a lovely start to class.

Stiles groaned in frustration, "All right, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this, but he's right."

"He is," I nodded slowly, thinking things through. "But we still need to help her."

"I know," Scott sighed.

"What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?" Stiles asked, the worry clear in his eyes.

Harris called across the class to Stiles, "This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career."