Chapter 1: Naruto Uchiha?

"Minato, this is a horrible plan!" Hiruzen Sarutobi said as he was holding Naruto, who's eyes were open slightly as he seemed to look at the man who was holding him. He had black hair unlike his other siblings, Naruko and Menma, Menma had red hair while Naruko had yellow hair like her father.

"You can't just abandon one child so you can train the rest! I don't care if they have more tails of chakra sealed into them!" He started yelling until little Naruto started crying. He bounced the child up and down to sooth the baby. "There there child, old man Hiruzen has you." Minato sighed as he saw his oldest son in the Sarutobi's arms.

"I must Hiruzen, they need to learn how to control the tails of the Kyuubi. I'm sorry." Minato said. It was a hard choice to leave his son behind but, in his mind, it was necessary.

"Come on sensei, it'll only be a couple years. All they need to do is master the chakra." Tsunade reasoned. She decided to go with the family along with Jiraiya so she could help train the family. "Then we'll come home and Naruto will be happy to meet his family." (To bad you're not God Tsunade...I am.)

"I still and never will agree with what your doing Minato." A voice said from behind Hiruzen. Minato looked over Hiruzen to see Orochimaru standing there. "You are leaving your son for your other kids. Pathetic." He snarled. Orochimaru was a little sour because he lost the title of fourth Hokage to Minato but he got over it quickly.

"Now you listen-" Kushina began in a furious voice only to be shut off by an equally furious voice.

"Orochimaru is right." Hiruzen said. "You two are leaving your child alone for your other kids. It is pathetic." The baby started crying again as if he sensed the negative emotions. Hiruzen bounced him a little bit again.

"I will take care of little Naruto here as much as I can. I'm going to give him his own apartment that he can live in after he turns 8 from the orphanage. Minato began protesting but was cut off by Orochimaru.

"Hiruzen-sensei is right. He is acting Hokage now, not you Minato. I only hope Naruto will forgive you in the future." He said before walking away.

"Come on everyone." Minato said with a small scowl on his face. "We have kids to raise."

"As do I." Hiruzen said looking down warmly at the baby boy who was staring at the family leaving. The baby made a gurgling sound and clapped a little but the gurgling sound sounded a lot like bakas. Hmm...

6 Years Later

Naruto ran into a nearby alley to get away from a few drunken Chunin who were chasing him. This would happen at least once a week. The highscore was 8...

They would hunt him down and beat him up to a bloody pulp and leave him to die. But a person in an ANBU mask would always take him to the hospital AFTER the beatings. Naruto didn't know why they beat on him but they have been doing it ever since he was kicked out of the orphanage when he was 4.

On his fifth birthday, he was with the Third Hokage helping with stamps and sorting things. He loved his Jiji dearly and would do anything to "save his old bones" as Naruto would say it. He also liked his Uncle Orochi as well. But his Uncle Orochi was gone a lot of the time. But there was something about the beating he was about to receive though.

Today was his birthday. October 10th. The day the Nine Tailed Fox attacked the village and killed many people's families and friends. But they saw Naruto as the Kyuubi, and so, they were going to take revenge.

Naruto hid in the alley shaking in fear. The Chunin that were chasing him we're holding kunais and shuriken. One had a sword. But, unlucky for Naruto, one was a sensor.