**Eighteen : Wake Up Call

There is something tickling me.

That was the first thing I noted when I finally regain consciousness.

I chose to ignore it since my eyelids felt like they were heavier than lead at the moment.

My legs feel a little chilly like I kicked the sheets off in my sleep and my mind is a complete foggy mess that is still trying to straighten itself out.  

This itchy and wet feeling seemed to travel from my inner thigh onto the side of my right hip. I shrug my shoulders and lazily attempt to scratch the itching area when my hands touched something silky and soft, strands of it falling through my fingers.

I freeze.

There better not be a freakishly giant spider in my bed!

My eyes jerked open, heart pounding almost a hundred miles a minute yet my brain hadn't quite caught up yet.

I open my mouth in a silent scream of some sorts and quickly glanced down to find a pair of electric blue eyes staring right back into my own.

What?

Eros? Alpha Eros?

What was he doing in my bed?

My brain seemed to have suddenly shut down. I watch as his mouth parts and a pink tongue peaks out to slowly lap against the long open cut on the side of my hip.

There was a trail of electric sparks left in his wake.

Although the area slightly hurt when his tongue roughly dragged across, a slightly pleasurable tingle caused my lower stomach to curl in a strange way.

This strange feeling made me want to squeeze my legs together for some weird reason. Even my toes curled into the sheets.

A shiver wracked my frame as if I was cold and goosebumps freckled my flesh in response. 

I quickly draw my gaze away from his captivating actions.

"You're bleeding," he states, as if it's the most normal thing in the world to wake up to him licking the side of my hip.

Really, Eros?

Really?

How is he feigning innocent while still licking me?

"I know," I reply with a hint of anger, more like embarrassment than rage because of my bodies strange reaction to his touch.

I could hear my blood rushing in my head. My breath came out in soft embarrassing pants, chest heaving at the rush of sensation he was causing to arise. Rapidly swallowing, I try to stop the urge to whine in the back of my throat or even moan wantonly.

"I can smell your arousal, Emira." He mutters rather heatedly against my hyper sensitive skin, lips brushing ever so lightly against me at every word like he was intentionally doing it.

I unconsciously close my legs tightly together, cheeks burning like a wild fire in the forest.

My poor heart really can't take anymore.

I am tempted to push him away but I couldn't get my arms to move since I feel like a pile of mush instead of an actual human being. 

Timidly, I glance down at him.

His blue eyes looked a shade darker than normal. The pupils were completely dilated and he watches me like a predator watching its next meal.

I vaguely remember from somewhere that werewolves, like most predators, crave the sight and taste of blood. They easily enter blood lust. And when mating, many couples tend to hurt each other and use their blood to reach a new orgasmic high.

"I think my wound is okay now," I hurriedly say as soon as the idea hits me.

He lazily licks the area, sharp canines slightly grazing my wound as my limbs jerk at the foreign yet stimulating painful/pleasurable sensation.

More goosebumps freckled my flesh.

It seems that Eros' tongue won't be leaving my flesh any time soon.   

"My saliva can heal wounds faster," he explains, stopping his pleasurable ministrations in between words before continuing with un-contained enthusiasm. 

His words are completely true. 

The substance in werewolf saliva can help wounds stop bleeding, coagulate faster in order to aid in recovery, and remove infectious bacteria in between. Most animals tend to lick their wounds for this reason.

And Eros seems to be enjoying my blood like some sort of fine delicacy. I'm afraid that I can't get him to stop. Hopefully, he doesn't end up eating me in the process. 

Werewolves don't eat their 'soul mates', right?

Unless I'm not really his 'soul mate' and this is just all a lie than I think I should be safe.

I swallow the lump in my throat.

Other than his mouth attached to my right hip, his large and warm right hand was currently drawing different patterns against the skin of my left side.

Something else entirely catches my attention when I realize that from his angle he could definitely see my...my other womanly parts that he shouldn't be seeing! 

Oh my God!

The t-shirt had risen to the point that even I was able to see a hint of my...my thing!

I was starting to panic and hyperventilate in complete embarrassment.

My hands moved faster than my brain could comprehend.

I clench the white fabric of the t-shirt and tried to cover the area between my legs but this seemed to be impossible with his head in the way.

Wait. 

That didn't sound right. 

Let me re-phrase that. 

What I mean is that his head and arm was obstructing me.

His long fingers danced across my belly button and upwards towards the skin underneath my left breast. 

The area where my ribs are happen to be extremely sensitive to the touch.

I choked back a surprised gasp. 

There is a teasing, knowing smile on his lips when he pressed a warm wet kiss against the top of my thigh and pulled back.

His strong arms braced against the bed when I finally managed to hide my private parts from view. 

My cheeks still burned like a thousand suns.

His dark blue eyes stared down at me, un-moving as if to inspect every single expression on my blushing face. I swallowed painfully and completely turned my head to the side to avoid his penetrating gaze.

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. The hard place happens to be a certain body part on him that happens to be poking my thigh like a steel rod. From the corner of my eye, I saw the tent in his pants before completely removing my gaze again.

"You can go and wash up first. I will bring breakfast in the mean time," he says with a rather silky and husky voice.

I could feel his extremely warm body remove itself from mine, almost yearning and slow.

I didn't even glance towards him and instead laid in place until I heard the door click close.

My whole body deflated like a balloon while I tried to calm my rapidly beating heart.

Wait.

Did he just walk out of the room with a erec---with his pants tented like that?!?

What if someone sees him?

.

.

.

A/N : Thank you guys so much for the encouraging comments and messages! :D It keeps me going so thank you for supporting this story! :) The Alpha Female book I am working on is... pretty bad ass so look forward to that guys! :D