Epilogue

7 years later

"Sean, Syrus! Get down here it's time for dinner. And don't forget tell Papa it's time to eat!" I yell through the house.

Silas had surprised me while saying that we would be able to move out of the pack house into a small little house for just us and our pups. Of course he offered a place for Kota, Gabriel, and Zain, but they decided that they would rather stay in the pack house.

We had finally told Zain and Gabriel that i wasn't their real father, and they didn't seem to upset, saying they knew I wasn't but they just wished that they had a daddy like me. I wanted to cry but i held it in. Silas said I was so emotional because I was pregnant with our fourth and final child. Savanna.

My vision that i had came true. We had two little boys, Sean and Syrus. We were so happy, both of us were overruled with joy that our family was gradually getting bigger. About two years later I became pregnant again, like my vision showed me I would. Sven. Sven ended up being an omega, not that changed how any of us looked at him, but it only caused Silas's overprotectiveness to run rampant.

Sven is attached to Silas at the hip. I wouldn't be surprised if Sven always lived in the house with us because he couldn't think about being parted with his Papa.

Syrus and Sean come running into the room. Hugging me around the waist before taking their chairs at the table. At seven they are already extremely huge for their age, already a foot or so taller than anyone is their classes, and look exactually the same.

Silas comes running to the room with Sven hanging onto his back and Savanna in his arms like a football. I smile at the picture and memorize it, remembering it for the days that will come when all the pups are out of the house and have their own families.

I look at Silas and send a mental thank you to him that only I could hear. I have to thank him for everything, for giving me the love and family I have always wanted.

For being the Perfect Mate.