chapter 20 ✔

Flashback

"Come on, I want to go home~" I whined as I was waiting for my friend, hyun, she was in class getting her stuff together.

"OK ok, I'm done" She said and we walked out of the school.

"See you later" Hyun said as we both want our separated ways.

As I was walking back home, I bombed into someone causing my phone to drop. " I'm sorry" I said quickly, that guy did too he got me my phone. Good it wasn't broken, I looked up then that guy suddenly put something on my face causing me to lose conscious.

I woke up in some kind of old factory, I looked around I was tide onto the chair that I was sitting in. I tired to yell, but there was something around my mouth, I was tide there too. What's going on, where am I, why am I here? Did they kidnapped me?

"Ohhgmmaagghmm" I heard someone behind me, I tried to turn around but I couldn't. I tried one more time, I used my chair to jump a little as I churned around. There were two other girls who were also tide down to the chairs. This starting to scare me what's going on.

The two girls looked like they were hit. They had a little scratches on there faces, with little blood coming out from their lips and eyebrows. Then suddenly we could hear Someone's foot steps, they were coming toward us. We all want silent, there was a door at the end, the knob started to move and the door was opened. It showed a man holding a phone, he came closer, the other girls started to cry.

It's he going to do something to us, me, why are they crying, is he going to hurt me, does he need money? The guy came over to me and started to touch me from my hair down to my shoulders. I started to cry as he touched me, they really kidnapped me? He started touching the phone and called my father.

"Here" he said as he put the phone near me with the speaker on. He started touching me to make me cry and try to scream harder. I had my mouth tide so it wasn't easy to scream loud. He started touching me all over my faces making me crying harder.

"Hello?"

"Mmgmfmgmhmg" I tried to yell as I was crying.

"Who is this what do you want?" My dad said over the phone in a worried tone.

"You heard that right, now if you don't do what we say, you won't see her anymore" the guy said. He wasn't on speaker anymore, I couldn't hear what my dad said. I was just crying, I couldn't believe it, I don't know what to do anymore. He then came back to us and said

"Your too pretty for a girl your age, you might help us out" he said as he touches my hair. I moved my head a away, trying to avoid him. He chuckled and moved away from me, he grabed one of the girls hair. Why is he doing that!!

"Hmghmg!" 'Leave her alone' that's what I was trying to say. Then someone came from the door.

"Stop playing around" he said, his hands where in his pockets. "What did her father say?" The guy said as he came closer to me. The other guy leaves the girls alone comes towards me. He puts his hands on the chair.

"She's lucky, her father said he will do it, but I'm a little disappointed, she's pretty" he said as he smirked and looked at me. Jerk!!!!

"She's the last one?"

"Yes, she's the last one"

I heard two voices from the door coming toward us. What are they talking about.

"Finally she will see what I can do" one said. I could see his face clearly as he stand in front of me.

"That's not her stupid!" He yelled and hit the other guy's head.