[Valentine's] The Cell Escape

LORELEI

"WHAT ABOUT this evening?"

"....."

Oh, how I pity her. Halos lumuwa at magkanda-hilo na ako sa kinauu-upuan ko dahil sa maya-maya't kong pag-irap just because of Jamie's annoying voice! It's like a remote that switch my eyes automatically into a roll by her voice's pitch. Kanina niya pa kinukulit si Loki na makipag-date sa kaniya but the guy didn't show some interest on it.

I stood up and starts walking when a hand grabs my arm. Nang tingnan ko ay si Loki 'yon. Nakatingin sa'kin as well as Jamie, but hers is different. Parang may inaabangan siyang sasabihin ko kahit na wala pa namang nagsasalita.

"Where are you going?" he asked, still seating on his chair.

Sumulyap ako kay Jamie bago kay Loki,"Girl's restroom. Why? You want to come?"

He looks so shocked but then it changed into a smile, a smirk.

"Oh, I'm not interested" he shortly replied before getting back on his previous position like nothing happened and so as Jamie.

Again, before walking out of this room, I manage to rolled my eyes before finally stepping out of this room full of voices.

I've been irritated and pissed this past two days. Alistair is not here, and if you're asking me why, then I don't know. Probably, doing a report to my Dad or whatsoever. Or maybe he got some of his modelling schedules that he's busy of.

I found myself walking up the stairs of the rooftop. The police's warning tape are still here, proof that there has been a crime scene here. But then, I didn't mind. Hinawi ko lang ang mga tape na 'yon para makapasok sa rooftop. Unlike noon, malinis naman ang rooftop and the tea cup that we saw here is already gone. The rooftop looks so neat, like you would think that the police'a tape is just a joke.

'Di ko alam kung bakit ako pumunta dito. Memories starts to flashback as I look around the rooftop. Those times which I cherish the most. Naalala ko nung unang kasong ginawa ni Loki para sa'kin, it includes me in that case dahil ako ang nagmakaawang tulungan niya ako noon in finding my secret admirer and then naalala ko ang ginawa niyang pagtago sa kabila nang muntikan ng pagsasamantala ng lalaking 'yon. Galit na galit ako sa kaniya, sino ba namang babae ang hindi magagalit sa ginawa niya?

I chuckled at that thought, I used to see it as a bad memory that look what I'm doing know, I'm already smiling on it. It's true that memories from the past can make you warmer either if it is bad or good memories.

I looked down to watch the students walking around. Some of them are with someone, maybe their friends or maybe their partners. Some of them are smiling ear to ear while talking to each other which I can make deduction to.

Maybe they're talking about their plans about this upcoming Valentine's Day and I'm fully aware of that event. Actually I've planned on it already. I'm sure that it would be a long day for a girl like me.

I search for another people that I can deduce to. I saw a group of girls, laughing and they're almost squeezing each other because of their closeness to each of one them.

Based on their acts, I think they are trying to state their plans this Valentine's Day together with their boyfriend or maybe they are planning for something more, confession can be. As I observe them, I saw how they gave a look at the other group of guys near their place. But this group of guys doesn't even care to look at those group of girls. I must say that its the second one.

I search for another group or pairs that I can deduce nang may nakita akong familiar na lalaki. Mukhang kakalabas lang din nito ng school just like the others but this one is alone and I could clearly state that it's one of my co-members.