Dreams and Themes

Rydel's pov

Ok, ok. I know I shouldn't have snapped at Ratliff, but I thought that he would never ask me to be his girlfriend, so why would he care about Derek and my friendship? Ok, so maybe I thought of using Derek to get Ratliff's attention. So what? I know it's not good, so I won't do it.

I'll date Derek because I love him.

Do I love him?

Yeah, I do.

No, I don't.

Ugh! Why am I so confused?!

Ratliff's pov

She kissed him.

I shook.

I woke up. I saw Rocky infront of me.

"Dude, are you alright?"He asked me. "You're really pale."

"Yeah, I'm fine."

He shrugged and went to get food.

Few! It was just a dream! Or did I faint and was carried all the way to the bed? I haven't changed. No, I think I just fell asleep.

I got up and washed. After breakfast I went to Starbucks with Ross while Raini and Laura went shopping.

Laura's pov

Ok, so it's Raini's birthday next week, so we're going shopping! I'm going to get a 'ink' blue set of everything: dress, nail varnish, etc.

Ross's pov

We ordered our coffees.

I sat across Ratliff.

"Sup, bro?"

"Well-

He was interrupted by a familiar giggle. I looked to my left.

There she sat.

Snorting at his joke.

He smiled at her.

She was Rydel.

To be continued...

A/N

Hey guys, sorry for updating so late! I've had so many exams! It's so much work!!!

Anyway, thanks for all the votes! I hope you guys like the story so far. You guys must be glad that it was only a dream. But do dreams come true?