|0.31|

Looking out the tinted window, Anthony watched as a curvy darkskin women made her way up the stairs of her apartment. She struggled with a few grocery bags and looked to be in desperate need of assistance. She looked young for her age with her finger waves that were colored a bold shade of red. The lack of wrinkles she had shocked anyone when she let her age be known.

Anthony emerged from the car not making to much noise in the dark streets. He shut his door before making his way towards her. He didn't want to creep onto her to have her make to much of a scene, but he also didn't want her to think that he was jusg being kind and helping her. Pulling his hoodie more onto his head, he approached the lady. "Let me help you wit' that ma'am." He stated as he placed his gun onto the back of her head.

She halted her movement as she stood planted in her spot with fright written all over her. Her eyes clenched shut as she had now dropped the bags and her her hands up. "Don't make a scene ma', I really aint to fond of dramatic people."He said to the women as he burried the silencer further into her head. She bit her lip as she suppressed the desperate cry of help that she was debating on letting out. She knew if she did go against his orders her brains would be splattered right against her doorstep.

"It's cold out hea' you ca' open the door now."Anthony smirked as her unsturdy hands fiddled with the key. Due to her being so afraid, she missed the keyhole a few times, but once Anthony let out an impatient breath of frustration she finally unlocked the door.

Anthony allowed her to make her way inside first before shutting and locking the door behind him. "Someone else home?" Anthony looked around as he continued to hold the frantic lady at gun point.

"M-my daughter."She creaked.

"Call her out here."Anthony ordered before he dropped the gun from aiming right at her head. The cold metal left her scalp as she created a few feet in distance between the two. This caused Anthony to shake his head with a slight chuckle. In his mind, he still hadn't processed why she was so afraid of him, he had yet to make a threat about killing her or her daughter. As the women was attempting to make the movement of going to retrieve her daughter, Anthony stopped her with a shake of his head.

"Uh uh my love, I said call her, not go get her."He assured the women with a taunting yet stomach churning smirk.

With a sinking feeling weighing down on her thumping heart, she wiped her clamy plams off on her khaki capris. Walking towards the hall with Anthony not to far behind her, the women called after her daughter. "Pascale baby, come out here for a second."She tried her best to keep her composure at bay and not risk her and her daughter's life.

Anthony shoved her back into the living room area and forced her to take a seat on the neat and well kept white plush couch. Anthony stood in front of her, looking down upon her. As much as he wanted to think that he was doing this all for Aven, he couldn't. It was more of a pride thing for him, for his father and eldest brother most of all. Leo's people took not only one but two of the Taylor's so it was only right for Anthony to knock one more of theirs. He didn't take it as revenge, it was more of a fair situation. Completely fair, on both ends.

After a moment of waiting for Pascale to arrive to her frightened mother. The bedroom door finally creeked. Anthony disbanded his alert eye contact from the lady and onto Pascale who was making her way over clearly unaware to what she had awoken from her father's untamed past.

Anthony lifted his gun and cocked it back causing Pascale to go frantic. Her face went pale as her eyes widened, her jaws stayed stunned as her mouth stayed ajar. Her breathing hitch out of her chest and it was preatty evident that scared was and understatement for her.

She was petrified .

Her heart seemed to skip multiple beats as her hands trembled at the sight of the jet black piece being waved before her. "Sit yo' scary ass down."Anthony scoffed at her honestly disgusted by the sight of her. How could she not know this was coming? She really thought she would have gotten away with spiking Aven's shit just with a few squeezes of her neck. Aven may have let her slide with a slap on the wrist. But, with where Anthony's webbed mind was at this very moment, he still didn't know how he managed to let her make it out of her bedroom without blowing her brains.