23

"Why is she still out Bella woke up from the transformation 2 days ago!" Jasper is getting worried and more and more anxious by the day. His telekinesis has started to build the more his emotions do.

"Her body is healing jasper, it takes time, you need to calm down" Emilia says trying to grab a book that is out of her reach floating around her.

A knock on the door startles jasper and all the books come crashing down to the floor. Edward opens the door "do you want to hunt?" He asks standing half way in the door.

Jasper flies at Edward and pins him hard against the wall.

"Not in front of denver!" Emilia shouts at jasper. He gives her a sorry look and turns back to Edward.

"Hunt sounds great" he says baring his teeth at Edward.  Jasper can feel the fear rolling off Edward.

"You better not hurt him!" Bella says to jasper. Jasper stops in his tracks and holds his hand out to the side where Bella is standing and he opens his palm. Bella slams towards the wall.

"All you are is a blood singer, amiee is my mate and he nearly killed her, you have nothing to say in this matter!" Jasper says in an authorit voice. He closes his palm and she falls to the floor he carries on leading Edward out to hunt.

"Boys?" Carlisle says and they both turn around. "I'm coming, to make sure you don't kill each other" he walks towards them. "Emmett, Jeremy, George and alex, I may need your help, do you mind?" He asks the four boys who are playing on emmetts X box.

"We don't mind" Jeremy says. He has developed a liking to Carlisle he has the upmost respect for helping amiee.

The four boys get up and start to run with the others.

They reach a clearing and the all sit on logs and tree stumps.

Carlisle speaks first."you two need to sort this out, I'm not having this tension for 4 children in the house"

"Carlisle there's 3" Emmett says confused.

"I class you as the fourth" he says swiftly with a smile on his face. Some of the boys laugh but jasper can feel deception around him, but brushes it off as he can't detect who it's coming from."the matter is its not a good environment, you two now have a lot more responsibility than you realise"

"At least I'm not playing family" Edward says just loud enough for jasper to hear. Next thing Edward knows he's being slammed against the hard ground with jasper on top of him.

"I'm am denvers father, I'm not playing at anything, my venom flows through his veins just as yours does with rennesme and carlie so don't throw that at me" he shouts in Edwards face. Carlisle looks at Jeremy and Emmett and they go and pull jasper off Edward.

"Low blow man" Jeremy says to Edward.

"You're just on his side because you love amiee" Edward says to Jeremy.

"Is that true?" Carlisle asks Jeremy.

"He will always love amiee" alex says "just as I will, just as loui will, there's a lot we have all been through and once or twice amiee has had to bring us all back."

"What's that mean?" Emmett asks.

"Well for me I went through my door twice, it's dark there like a prison, a witches ghost used to scare the underworld, that's how she met loui. She went through hell trying to bring me back, you can't help but develop some kind of love for her"

"What about you?" Carlisle asks Jeremy.

"That's personal"

"Jez it's okay, remember this is your family now" alex says putting a hand on Jeremys shoulder.

"My family used to make me dog fight, and amiee found out so she smacked my momma and held a gun to my pops while I packed my stuff and she got me out of there, she got me a job, used her savings to get me small flat for myself, helped me get enrolled into school, I was 15 when we met, she was 14 but really mature. I used to go to the skate park and there she was the little ginger rocker chicken with knee high sneaks and turned back flat peak and we instantly clicked. She introduced me to illiana and Emilia and Alex and it all went from there, I see her more as a sister though even after everything I could never go there" he says.

"So what are all the thoughts 'she's so cute' and 'she is going to make a great house wife' about then?" Edward spits at Jeremy.

"Have you seen amiee, she is cute, so tiny and small and not even able to reach the first shelf" he laughs "and the housewife thing is when I see her with denver and jasper, she is great at looking after them both, she keeps him calm and happy and she's a great mother to denver what else can I say!" He exclaims.

"Is there anything you would like to say jasper?" Carlisle asks.

"I want to know why you threw her out of the window while she was delivering you're children, you knew she was my mate yet you still harmed her" jasper shouts at Edward.

"She was hurting bella" Edward exclaims.

"Correction she couldn't have been as Emilia numbed her whole body before she started to try and get the babies out, you over reacted and you haven't even apologised for it" alex says looking at Edward. 

"I'm sorry" Edward says understanding he was wrong.

"Good is it all sorted?" Carlisle says.

"she still hasn't woken up and it's all his fault" jasper says running back towards the house. Carlisle, Alex and Emmett run after him.

"Now they're  not here" Jeremy says as he grabs Edward. "I wasn't going to step on jaspers turf but you throw low blows pal and I'm not going to let you hurt my little sister again, I killed one vampire for her I don't mind ripping the limbs off you to get the message across. Touch her again or hurt her, jasper or denver in any way you will be sorry" Jeremy says and throws a shaking and scared Edward to the floor.

When jasper gets to the door of the house he hears something from the second floor. He runs towards the noise to see amiee led in bed singing to denver. 

" See the light as it shines on the sea
It's blinding
But no one knows how deep it goes
And it seems like it's calling out to me
So come find me
And let me know
What's beyond that line
Will I cross that line" jasper walks over to amiee and kisses her cheek, she smiles at him as he sits behind her, she looks at him and squeezes his hand. At that moment jasper can hear her song in his head and sings with her.

"See the light where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know
How far I'll go" they sing together to denver making him smile and laugh making golden dust fly around the room. Amiee kisses jasper and beams a big smile at him. He smiles at her and rest his head on hers content in their own little world.