[ Chapter 07 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

Petra walked to the office of her Captain's office with a nervous smile. She knocked three times and waited for an answer.

"State your name and business" Petra heard Levi order from inside the room. "Petra Ral, sir. I come in the name of Erwin" She answered politely. "Alright. Come in" he said in his monotonous voice.

She opened the door and walked inside. "There is an meeting in about 5 minutes, in Erwins' office. It's about the upcoming expedition.

Levi just growls and stood up from his desk, not having the energy to listen to Erwin's speeches.

●●●

"I see that everybody has come to this meeting." Erwin started." I want to talk about the expedition. My apologies for the suddenness of this meeting but I felt that it was needed."

Levi sat next to a drooling Hanji. They seemed to be in a different world, not focused at all.

A soldier spoke up. "Commander, before we begin this meeting, one of my squadmember found a jacket outside the walls yesterday, we thought it was quite peculiar."

"Why is that so important?" Levi snapped at the person who spoke. "Levi, behave. Tell me more about it. Why was that so peculiar?" Erwin smiled gently at the soldier who seemed to have calmed down now.

"Well we found the jacket without any blood on it somewhere in a forest. It belonged to one of the Survey Corps. " The person explained a little.

Hanji suddenly gasped, squealing at the new information. "Which name was on it?"

"We couldn't see the last name but it said [Y/N].. would it be weird to say that that person is still alive?" He suggested.

Levi stayed quiet, looking down, his eyes shadowed. Erwin looked at the man worriedly. "I don't know about that, let's not jump to conclusions. Thank you for your input. Does anyone else have something to say before we start?" Erwin tried to avoid this certain topic, for Levi's mental health.

"Ooh! Me, me, me, me!" Hanji put their hand up in excitement.

"What is it Shitty Glasses? Something about Titans again?" Levi growled in disgust at them. "No! It's not!" They whined. "It's about a trainee! My new true love!"

"What do you mean Hanji?" Erwin asked a little bewildered. "I saw a person in the 104th trainee squad, the person was amazing! She had the same techniques as Levi and she had an incredible speed! When she sliced in the nape of a faux Titan dummie, the head fell of because of her power!" Hanji squealed, gushing about you to the higher-up.

"Do you know her name? Do you think that the person wil join the Survey Corps?" Erwin asked curiously, folding his hands under his head.

"On both questions I don't know an answer, but I'll get the answer soon." Hanji said with a creepy grin, determined to find more things out about you.

"Alright, enough about that. I gathered you all to talk about the upcoming expeditions. So...."

☆☆☆