Wattpad Original
There are 15 more free parts

🖤ALL RIGHTS RESERVED + A/N

Copyright © 2017 by CissyItsMe (here on Wattpad), ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

For permission requests, write to the author, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the email address below:

cissylion23@yahoo.com

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Content and/or trigger warning:

This story mentions sexual abuse, suicide, self-harm and violence that may be triggering for some readers.

This book also contains profanity, sex scenes and other sensitive situations that might offend some of you, what it's not my intention. My personal opinions and writings are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate, and/or injure anyone. If it's too much for you or that you are simply not enjoying the story, you're free to go.

Nobody is forcing you to read this book.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so you're free to comment throughout the book. Any constructive criticisms / comments / feedbacks in general are very welcomed; you can also interact with other readers, as long as you keep it RESPECTFUL. Any negative, offensive, ignorant comment will be removed, you'll be mute and if I have to, you'll be reported. Let's keep this environment RESPECTFUL, please and thank you.

Please, do NOT ignore my author's notes. PLEASE ! That's my way to communicate with y'all, so if something happens that's where I'm going to tell you what's going on with the book. You can check out my messages board also, I write there often. But please, don't ignore them. You might have a question about the book and I might be answering them in my notes, so read them. Usually, they appear at the end of the chapters.

Lastly, I'm excited to announce that this book had been selected to be in the Wattpad Paid Stories program ! This is a new adventure that I'm so happy to experience after being an author on Wattpad for so many years --seven to be exact.

One Plus One is a random idea that came to my mind one day. Then this random idea became more than that; I wanted to give you guys something different and inspiring.

Like I said earlier, I've been writing on this website for the past seven years, so of course I grew up a lot since I first started. And now that I'm older and wiser, I want my books to be more than just stories.

I want to start important and serious conversations about topics that I feel don't get enough attention in the world we're living in. I really want my words to have an impact on readers and leave meaningful messages behind that can help people to open their minds and find inspiration for their own personal journeys.

I want to put a light on the people who are often put in the background/dark and don't get enough love and appreciation from the world. The people who exist, but are treated as if it weren't the case. I want you to find yourself in this story and to be proud to be represented.

From all the amazing feedback I've been receiving, I can tell that One Plus One did that and I want to keep going on this route for as long as possible; maybe one day even be able to actually put my work on screen. Sky is the only limit.

Thank you so, so, so, so much to the readers who first showed a lot of love and support to this story. You motivated me to keep going and improving my writing each time I was writing a new chapter. When I was doubting and thinking that I was wasting my time, you guys came through and gave me strength.

Thank you so much !

Thank you to my coach for helping me and making this book even better. Thank you !

And thank you to the new readers for giving my book a chance. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I hope you'll enjoy the story until the end.

Thank you again everybody.

Besos,

Cissy