{19} The Master Plan.

Recessive Vampire gene? Was one of my parents a vampire? I was driving home with millions of questions running through my mind. I get into the driveway and park my car. I practice a few times with my claws as it would be a way to convince my dad about what happened. I would rather tell my father now then later on and have him not speak to me.

"Dad? Where are you? I need to speak to you." I shout.

"I'm here up in my room." I walk up the stairs and enter his room.

"Dad. What was mum?" I say hoping he would understand what I'm trying to say.

"What do you mean honey?" He didn't sound confused like he knew something.

"I mean what she was? Like was she human?" I say.

"Of course she was human why would you-" He stops talking for a while and continues.

"Vampire?" He says.

"Yes. Recessive gene apparently."

"Not your mother. It's me. Recessive as well. Of course, I didn't know. How did you find out?" He says. Without speaking, I get my claws out and show him.

"Vampires don't have claws?" His face had confusion written all over it.

"I was dying, dad. Hunters thought I wasn't human and they shot arrows at me around 10. I was dying, and then I wasn't. They gave me a werewolf bite, but I don't know what happened to my friend's dad. I think they're dying." Tears were starting falling to my cheeks, and I couldn't stop crying.

"It- it's my fault if I- I wasn't there they might've survived, but they stayed to howl and bring the alpha. I need to fi- find them, dad. I think the hunters got to them" My sobbing was uncontrollable. He puts his arms around me, and I close my eyes. He starts humming a song that was so familiar, but I just couldn't name it. My eyes started getting dark, and I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up the next few hours, and I decided to go to Stiles. I walked to my bathroom to take a look at how I looked. Mascara was all over my face, and my lipstick was smeared. I take it all of and hop in the shower. I scrub myself clean from the previous night, and I step out. I had to get to school on time as I had practice today for lacrosse all I know is that coach is going to be pissed. I got dressed in under five minutes wearing a white crop top and washed out jeans with an oversized Nike jacket. I walked back to the bathroom and put my everyday makeup on. I left my hair out naturally and went downstairs.

I grabbed my keys and shoes and exited the hourglass making sure I made no noise. I got in my car and drove as fast as I could without exceeding the speed limit. I park the car as close as I could to the house and walk to the driveway. I knock on the door hoping he was here.

"Amelia. Why are you here?" Sheriff Stilinski asks.

"I need to talk to Stiles sir," I reply.

"He's gone." He puts his hands in his head, and I realise what he meant. I say I'm sorry and get in my car and call Scott.

"Scott where are you?" I scream into the phone while breathing heavily.

"In school in the locker room why? Are you okay?" I hung up the phone and drove as fast as I could not caring about the speed limit anymore. I walk into to the school and run to the boy's locker room. I walk into to see Scott taking apart a locker and Isaac looking at him.

"Scott where are Stiles?!" I scream but in a calm tone.

"We're going to find him by scent. He is going to be okay." Wait he is alive? I thought he wasn't. I need to stop assuming things sometimes. I didn't believe him for a second. I'm sure he will come out with a few bruises or so.