All Too Odd

Angel's POV
Once all classes are over I go to Rae and mines dorm. I need to stay away from Christian as long as I can until I have to go over to his place. I find myself walking into someone. Before I can swerve, I bump into the person. A familiar laugh comes from the person.
"What are you doing here?" I ask my brother. He grins down at me. Its crazy to remember the wimpy, short, noodle-armed Mario I grew up with; now he's tall, strong, and muscular. It barely even looks like the same person.
"Just wanted to see my little sister," he says. I smile. "How are you liking college?" He asks. I want to tell him of all people the truth; how weird and a screwed up its been. But how would I even day that? It's so weird. I'm a submissive to my English literature professor. But other than that, its fine.
My college life has become unnatural in a shirt amount of time. But I wouldn't change it. "Its good I guess. Busy, but good," I tell him. He looks down at his hands and gets a sudden scared expression. I grab his hand, making him snap back to reality. "Your not there anymore. Its okay now," I tell him in a soft, comforting voice. He takes a deep breath and pulls me into his arms, hugging me tightly.
××××××××
Christian's POV
As I'm walking down the hall, I come to a sudden stop. Angel is hugging some tall, muscular man. His eyed are closed tightly as he takes deep breaths. I'm not sure what's happening, but I don't like him holding her body close to his.
Jealousy.
Instead of making a scene, I the down the corner closest to me. If I had gone pasted them, I would have lost it and she would be furious. I'm not scared of her mad, I actually find it amusing and quite arousing, but she shouldn't have to be mad at me all of the time. It always seems that she is.
Sex for us has been different for us lately. Well, for me at least. I want her closer, to touch me, for it to be slower, more relaxed and steady. I might be in control in the bedroom, but I could never give her what she needs.
She wants hearts and flowers, I can't give that to her. She should be able to touch whoever she's with, I can't bare it. She needs to be loved, I'm scared to love. Terrified even.
I wasn't loved as a child, therefore I have my own take on love. My father abused my mother and myself, that was his way of showing his love; at least he said he loved us after the beating. I suddenly feel stinging on my chest from a very unwelcome memory.
I have to think of something else. That man. Anger floods through my veins. I want to kill him for touching her. They could just be friends, but I'm possessive. She's mine.
××××××××
(Mature)
"Unashamed," I remind Heavenly as she kneels before me naked. She has tried to cover her chest three tines already. For some reason today she's ashamed and shy like the first time. She nods removing her hands and forcing her body to appear relaxed.
"I'm sorry, sir," she says mumbles. I walk in front of her and unzip the zipper of my jeans. She sighs, looking up at me with innocent eyes. Her body is marvelous, the very definition of beautiful.
Taking my dick out, she takes it in her mouth and begins working wonders. My mouth waters as my head falls back. She gags a little as I thrust my hips up. I pull out before I reach my peak and pull her up. Pointing to the bed, she goes over to it and sits down.
I take the handcuffs and go to her. After her arms are tied, I get above her putting all my weight on my elbows and slam into her. Her lips part as she moans in pleasure. A moan escapes me as she wraps her legs around my waist.
I take her breast in my mouth as she moves her arms. Pulling her back up a little, I spank her hard. "Fuck," she moans loudly. Music to my ears. Her ryes close, her long lashes fan out on her cheeks.
"Oh Angel," I moans as I come. She reaches her end a fee seconds after I. I roll off of her and stand. Once she's free if the restraints, she keeps her rued closed. Soon, her breaths even out, showing she's asleep. I pick her up and being her out of the room.
For some reason, I pass up the spare room and take her in mine to my surprise. Laying her down on the side I don't sleep on, she cuddled the pillow. I put the light blue cover of her and get in my sleep clothes and lat down to. This is all too odd for me. Its scary.

AN: He needs to face the fact and nerds to know that was her brother haha. What do you want to happen with them??? Comment and share! Stay alive|-/ -Veah