second year ➤typical day at hogwarts

HIS CHOSEN GIRLchapter thirty-typical day at hogwarts[Your P

HIS CHOSEN GIRL
chapter thirty-typical day at hogwarts
[Your P.O.V]
☟ ☟ ☟

"Won't you slow down?" I irritatedly ask Hermione for what feels like the millionth time.

Currently I'm being violently dragged through the corridors of Hogwarts. Why? Well we'd heard from Seamus Finnegan at dinner that he had seen Harry and Ron being hauled away by Filch. Hermione deemed it rubbish and demanded that we go and check to see for ourselves. By the fiery anger in her eyes, I didn't dare to disagree.

"We've only been at the school for an hour. An hour! What could they have possibly done in an hour?" She asks, tightening her grip around my wrist.

"Ow!" I exclaim. "Hermione just take a deep breath ok, maybe Finnegan saw wrong. I'm sure the boys are completely fine," I say slowing her down before coming to a stop.

She looks at me, unconvinced. "They're clearly not completely fine, they missed the sorting, they haven't been seen since this morning, and who else would get themselves towed away by Filch on the first night back?"

I sigh in defeat, knowing full well that she's right and allow her to once again drag me through the corridor.

"I'm so dead. Mum is gonna kill me after she hears I was almost expelled!"

The familiar voice that could only belong to Ronald Weasley is heard from just a hallway over. I turn cautiously to my best friend and immediately fear that Ron's got bigger problems coming his way. Hermione's face is red, her eyes are twitching and she quickens her pace, the grip on my wrist tightening once again causing me to cry out in pain.

The boys look as if they've seen a ghost when they see us at the end of their hallway. They turn to each other and for a
moment it seems they're gonna run, and I hope more than anything that they realize what a stupid idea that would be.

"Where on earth were you?" Hermione screeches, storming up to them and smacking them each on the arm harshly. "You missed the train, missed the sorting ceremony! HOW? Why can't you just stay out of trouble?" she then whines putting her head in her hands.

Ron and Harry stand as still as statues fear evident in their eyes. I can't help but laugh. "What did you idiots do this time?"

"Wellwhenwewereatthestationwetriedtogetthroughthebarrierbutitwouldn'tletusthrough sowehadtotaketheflyingcarbutRonforgottoputitontheinvisibilityboosteratfirstsoafew Mugglessawusbutthat'snottheimportantpartanywayweflewforawhilethenwedroveonto thetraintracksandweheardasoundsoweturnedaroundandthetrainwascomingdirectlyfor usandwescreamedandRontookareallysharpturnandIfelloutofthecarandwasdanglingand stuffandIalmostdiedbutthat'snotthatimportanteitherandthenwecamehereandthecar
brokedownandcrashedintoatreeandthetreetriedtokillusthenthecarthrewusoutanddrove awayandwechaseditforawhilebutitdroveintotheforbiddenforestsoweranintotheschool
andFilchcaughtusandtookustoSnape'sofficeandheyelledforabitbutthenDumbledoreand McGonagallcame, and guess what we're not expelled so Hermione can you please stop staring at us like that?" Harry spits out in a total of ten seconds.