Finest

AMELIA BELLE HERNANDEZ-TAYLOR

next day🤒.

I woke up for the morning. I checked my clock it was Thrusday. Ugh I wish the school week can end already. I got out of bed after dressed into a purple bathing ape shirt with white writing saying bathing ape and the ape. And light blue jeans and white & purple 7s.

I did my makeup and put shiny lip gloss on my lips. And taking a picture. I put it up on ig.

CandyCake.Lia: You ain't slaying hoes when you're trying 😇💍.

LucasColy: 😍💍.

Sweetie.Paris: ^^ wth?😐..

Sweetie.Paris: qtt💝

LilShorttie.M: my lil bubs actin grown today😭😍.

SnoopDogMaya: my blood sis😎.

UglyKodakHinda: dayum you so pretty suh😍😍😍😍😍.

I was really confused over Lucas comments. But I'm going to shrug it off🙌. I ran downstairs seeing Shania making food, yes she cane home with us but she slept on Amaya' couch. Because dad was really years tired and didn't want anything to go on.. I can't forgot what happend last night. I killed someone, my father said 'if anything happens you're not scraed to pull the trigger after this'.

I can never get over it never..

I met the girls at the park were we usually meet. I seen a little boy looking lost.

"Hey kid, what's is there to be the problem? You look lost" I asked.

"I was with my mother, after she went away" he said

"Well could you tell me your name?" I asked.

"It's Zachary" he said

"Okay Zachary, well do you know you're mom's number?"

"No not yet, I'm only 4.."

"Well come with me we will look for her"

"My mom said don't go with strangers"

"I promise I won't hurt you okay?I'll help find your mom.. but we gotta be quick I got to met my friends then go to school" I explained.

"Okay" he said .

"What does your mommy look like?" I asked holding his hand.

"She has brown hair blue eyes. She is taller than you" he explained.

Of course eveyone is taller than me I'm 5"1.

"Whats her name?" I asked.

"Amelia Johnson" he said as we began walking.

"Oh really? That's my name. Amelia but my last name is Hernandez-Taylor" I smiled.

"You got the same last name as me Hernandez" he said.

"What a coincidence" I spoke waving our hands in they air.

"Oh know what? I gotta go to school but I'm not going to leave you here by yourself, wanna come with me?" I asked.

"Uh ok fine" he said.

"Alright cmon" I smiled.

At school

"So tell me this again, you found this little boy and you just took him up like that?"  Melissa asked.

"Yeah, it's better than someone kidnapping him" I shrug taking my binders out my locker.

"I understand what your trying to do, but you know rumors are going to go around and stuff.. right?" Paris said.

"I don't care right Zachary?" I asked tugging on his hand.

"Yup" he smiled.

"Want some snacks?" I asked as the boys were coming by.

"Oh little miss. Amelia has a son?" Lucas asked.

"No he's not, I found him in the park" I explained walking off.

"Yeah good excuse little hoe" Antonio said

"Wassup shawty" I heard Mikey said as I turned around seeing him smirking at her.

"Ugh get off her damn" Paris said Antonio smiled at her.

Lucas cane following me. "Keya is coming for you since watch out" She said walking towards Keya.

Keya & Lucas are on and off dating when they're not together they're bestfriends. They always use to intimidate me in the final year of elementary school..

I dropped Zachary at the school daycare thingy we have for the hoes who got pregnant in highschool🙄. But I'm not leaving him there all day.. I only put him in there because I have tests all morning..

"Ight, bye bye Zack .. I'm picking you up at lunch time alright? Then we gonna find your parents.. I promise" I hugged him placing my head on his .

"Okay" he smiled running to a group of kids.

Bit bit yuh😎😎😎...

Do you think it's strange that Zachary & Amelia Share the same last name? And Zachary mom has he same name as Amelia? How strange .

727 Words😬😬.

-Nique💩