capítulo número catorce ; la tecnología

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

Technology was great. It really was. It allowed people to communicate when they were really far away from each other and allowed them to keep memories.

However, every good thing had a bad thing

And technology's bad thing was inopportune moments.

After I had been pleased, pinched, and teased, I thought it would finally be time to get my freak on with my boss. I thought he would finally fück me and let me see if I could jump in the bandwagon of all the girls that had been in his bed.

But like I said, technology was a piece of shït and when Luca was ripping a condom open, his phone decided to ring. He ignored the first call, told me that if it was really important they would leave a voicemail or call again.

I didn't complain or fight. I kept trying to kiss him and push his freaking jeans down his legs.

And then the fücking phone rang again.

And again.

And it started making a different buzzing noise when the voicemails and text messages came in.

And I was left on the bed with my hands cuffed to the headboard, naked and unsatisfied. That should have been a TV show; I'd be the main star and people across the universe could laugh at my pain of not getting laid.

Luca had to take the call and go into the office. I was so miserable and cranky, I was starting to feel like an old grumpy woman.

Luckily, I had gotten a couple of orgasms, but it wasn't the same. I wanted to get off on knowing that I had gotten him off. I wanted to hear him cursing and grunting and breathing heavily because of me.

Luca chuckled at my expression, parking the car in front of the apartments I lived in and turned his body to face me. "You were unusually quiet."

"Don't have anything to say," I shrugged.

He chuckled again, shaking his head and leaned forward. "If it wasn't something I had to take care of myself, I would have kept you tied to my bed and fücked that pretty püssy."

"Well," I pursed my lips, crossing my arms over my chest, "you didn't."

He tilted his head to the side, eyeing me curiously and kept smiling, bemusedly. It was just making me angrier. How could he think that depriving me of dïck was funny?! It was the 11th commandment.

Thou shall not deprive women of thy cöck.

"I'll make it up to you," he reached over, tucking my hair behind my ear. It was quite pathetic that with a light touch, I was ready to fück him in the car. "If I finish at the office early, I'll pick you up and we can get something to eat."

My interest piqued. I liked food. "What's on the menu?"

"Whatever you like."

I bit my lip, thinking it over. I never said no to food and spending a little bit of extra time with Luca never killed anyone. Unless, he deprived me of sex again, but I was hoping that he took care of me.

"I think we can get some pizza or something."

Luca nodded, taking my hand in his and pressed a soft kiss to the inside of my wrist. "And I'll just have you for dessert."

"You fücker," I whispered, biting my bottom lip. "You're breaking the 11th commandment."

He frowned, raising an eyebrow and said, "The 11th commandment?"