15

"Take care of yourself,Soyeon." Said my parents who are now sending me off to the departure gate.

"I will,omma,appa.I really enjoy my time here with you.I'll see you soon." I replied as I gave them a big hug.

"Honey,I know you've had a hard time yesterday so,take this chance to forget everything and come back fresh,okay?" Omma said as she cupped my cheeks.I gave her a weak smile and nodded.

"Focus on your studies and have fun there,Soyeon.Also,don't forget to call us here,we'll miss you a lot." Appa said and patted my back.I smiled at them with watery eyes.I feel sad to leave just the two of them here since my brother has his own family to take care of and doesn't really have the time to visit them so,it made my tears flowed down my cheeks.

"What's wrong,honey?" Omma wiped my tears away and gave me a motherly hug.

"This is hard for me.." I mumbled in her hug but she heard me clearly.

"Oh,dear..please don't cry.You need to be strong to get through everything,alright.Be strong,okay?" She held my shoulders,giving me the strength that I need.I nodded and wiped my tears away.

"If you have any thing to share just call us,Soyeon.We'll always be with you." Appa gave me a hug and patted my back.

"I know my daughter can make it through this.I know you can." He whispered to me and kissed the side of my head.I looked at my watch and it was about 30 minutes left before departing.

"Soyeon!Kim Soyeon!Wait!!" I heard someone called me from a distance.I sesrched for the person who called me and Jimin showed up while panting hard.

"Oh,Jiminnie.Hi."

"Hi,are you going already?" He asked me as he finally stood up straight and I shook my head.

"Annyeonghaesayo,Mr and Mrs Kim." He bowed to my parents and his attention came back to me.

"Uncle,can I talk to her for a while?" He asked my dad and my dad gave the permission to him so,Jimin pulled me away from my parents and started talking.

"Did you remember the deal that we made before? I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you a week before you leave.I was really busy."

"It's okay,I understand so..what are you doing here?"

"I want to know your answer." He said as he looked at me.

"I..like you.As a brother and a friend." He looked kind of disappointed.

"I like you too..but..it was more than just a friend or a sister." He said as he hold my hands.

"Oppa,I'm sorry.I'm really sorry." I apologised to him number of times.

"It's okay..I know somehow this is going to happen so,I'm okay.You don't have to be sorry." He patted my back lightly with a smile but I know behind that smile there's a hint of disappointment.

"Oppa,you know I'll always be by your side so,let's keep in touch and be the best of the best friends,okay?" I tried to cheer him up a bit and finally I can see that cute eye smile of his shown on his face.

"Okay!I'll be your best friend forever." He let out his pinky finger out and I gladly wrapped my pinky finger around his,as a promise.

"Come on,let's go to your parents." He pulled me and put his arm around my shoulder.We met my parents and they were smiling proudly at us.

"Oh..the two of you look so happy.Did we miss anything?" Appa asked at us suspiciously.

"Nope!I just found my new best friend." I said as I looked at Jimin and he too looked at me with his charming smile.

"It feels so good to see you smiling like that,Soyeon."

"I'm glad Park Jimin is here on time.If not,he'll regret for not seeing me after this." I said which made us all laughed.Just after we shared the laugh,the final announcement for my flight was made which made us stopped laughing.

"I guess I should go now,oppa.Take care of yourself and can you help me?" I asked Jimin who suddenly frowned after hearing my sudden question.

"Can you take care of my parents while I'm away?" He nodded with a smile.

"Thank you,oppa." I gave him a hug and gained a chuckle from my parents.

"The two of you look so cute." Omma commented with a giggle.

"I need to go now,omma,appa.I promise I'll come back once I finish my studies there." I hugged them one last time before pulling my luggage with me to the departure gate.Before entering,I turned around and waved at them for the final time, I'll come back again next time.

As the years passed,a lot of things has changed for them especially Soyeon and Jungkook.Soyeon managed to pass her exam and graduated after a few years of studying meanwhile,Jungkook is still chasing his dreams of being a successful musician.As promised,Jimin and Soyeon became the best of the best friends.Right now,it has been 5 years since she left and this is the time where she'll fullfill her promise to her parents.

"Unnie,I can't wait to go back home and meet everyone!" I said as I tapped my foot playfully at the waiting lounge.

"Really?Or..is it because of that Park Jimin?" She teased me with a teasing grin.

"Aren't you excited that we can finally go home to Korea?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I do..I missed everyone too."

"Then,let's go!" 

And off she went,back to Korea.This time,she's back for long.

Finally!After 5 years,I'm back to Korea!Now,where's Areum? I turned around and found her still pulling her luggage out of the arrival gate.I went to her and helped her out.

"Unnie,what takes you so long?" I asked her as I took her hand bag.

"Why are you so fast?" She asked me back with a frowning face.

"Because I'm young.Haha." We walked together outside to find our driver for today.

"Soyeon!" I heard his voice coming across from me.

"Park Jimin!" I waved at him enthusiastically and ran to him.I left Areum behind and went to that cute mochi with his pink hair,making him stand out from the crowds at the airport.We hugged each other and I'm still shook at how he still look as handsome as he was a few years ago although he's now 28 years old.This guy just never change!

"Aigoo yah..the awaited Kim Soyeon is here!I'm so happy to see you." He ruffled my hair playfully and put his arm around me.

"Yes,I am Park Jimin and I'm happy to see you too!Hey,you change your hair colour again." I touched his soft hair and played with it.

"Don't touch my hair.I got it done this morning just for you."

"Why?I didn't ask you to."

"I just want to look good." He answered and fixed his messy hair.

"You look good already,oppa." I said to him and gained a playful grin from him.

"Yah!Kim Soyeon!" Areum called me from behind.I turned around and bit my lower lip.I showed her my innocent smile before I went to her.

"I'm sorry I left you again,unnie.By the way,this is Park  Jimin,my one and only cute mochi.Jiminnie,this is Areum,my mother in Australia." I introduced them together and gained a big hit on my arm by Areum.

"Why are you embarrassing me?" She whispered to me with gritting teeth.

"I'm a fun person,unnie." I whispered back to her which made Jimin chuckled at our act.

"Hello,I'm Park Jimin.Nice to meet you." Jimin first introduce himself to Areum.

"Hi,I'm Areum.Nice to meet you too,Jimin." And they shook hands then,both of them laughed at each other as they were really awkward.Tch,this two oldies.

"Okay,guys!Sorry to disturb but let's get going."

"Okay,this way ladies." Jimin led the way and helped us carry our bags.

Alright,Soyeon.Time for you to start a new life here.