Chapter 43

.

.

- Blue -

.

"Okay, okay stop pushing me!" I angrily yelled, as I stumbled into a small and empty cell. "Do I really need to be in this right now?" I motioned down at my orange jumpsuit.

Instead the officer didn't answer, just walked away.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair as I sat down in the corner, leaning on a wall. 

"Please don't tell me this is happening." I whispered to myself, closing my eyes.

"Hey! No talking to yourself or we're sending you to a mental hospital." I hear a cop say, me looking up.

I didn't know if that was just a joke?.. Or was it true? Whatever it really was, I just stopped talking.

"Where's my phone?" I asked the lady at the desk, as she looked at me.

"It's right here, don't worry ma'am. Do you have and legal parent or guardians?"

"No, I live alone."

"Any ID?"

"Yeah, um." I mumbled. "It was in the pocket of my sweater, along with some cash if you want that to." I spoke sarcastically, the lady just glaring at me.

"Do you realize how disobeying to a formal contract can be a huge consequence?"

"Err.. Yeah. I'm in a jail cell, how can it this not be a huge consequence."

"Cut the sarcastic tone or you're in here for a longer time." Another cop butted in.

"Do you have anyone we could contact for questions, that can possibly tell us the truth?" 

One person immediately popped up in my head. "Yeah, I could give her a call." I nodded.

And that was Hannah.

.

.

.

*****

"BLUE!" She gasped. "Ew what are you wearing?" She whispered, hugging me anyway.

I chuckled, embracing her tightly. "Oh god, you have no idea how happy I am that you guys are here."

"Are you in jail for the rest of your life?" Niall asks, me frowning.

"No, they're just leaving me here until they get all the information they need and what they should do with me." I shrugged.

"Stupid paparazzi, dammit! And how's Harry? Did he cope with it, or?.." Hannah's voice trailed, her eyebrow raising.

"I just told him I was sorry before the cops took me.. But then he looked so sad, and so did I.. I just don't know. But we kind of.."

"Oh please don't tell me you guys had se--"

"No! No. Guys, I told him I loved him. And that he loved me too." I breathed out, looking at the both of them.

There was a short silence before they both started to scream in happiness, Niall lifting me and shaking me all around before Hannah picked me up too and started spinning me.

"OH MY GOD, THAT'S AMAZING!" Hannah shrieked, kissing me on my cheeks in such suprise.

I giggled, waving her away as Niall grinned, clapping.

"But then.. This happened." I motioned at our surroundings, their faces falling immediately.

"Oh Blue, I'm so sorry. You two were soo close. This close, to actually being perfectly happy." She emphasized, demonstrating with her fingers as I sighed, nodding once.