Intro ❋

Y/N when are you going to realize that this is all an act, its a part of the deal remember. She doesn't really love you, and she never will.

My thoughts began to swallow me whole. But I knew right from the start what I had gotten myself into. I remember a week before this deal had started, my best friends, Lauren and Zayn, told me that I'd only end up hurt, but that didn't matter at the time.

The deal was to make to the school's quarterback, Shawn Mendes, jealous and make him see what's he missing out on.

This wasn't suppose to happen, but it somehow did. I slowly but surely found myself falling in love with the school's most popular and cheerleader, the one and only Camila Cabello, in less than a month.

I of course took the opportunity. I had been trying to get at Camila since like the 7th grade, but she for some reason she hated me. Yes, hated me. But now here we are as sophomores doing this ridiculous plan.

It caught me off guard that she wanted me to be the person to help her with this. She could've asked anyone else, but she chose me the person she hated.

I did it anyway, and now I had to deal with the feelings it left. I watched as Camila flirted with Shawn. She looked my way with that heavenly smile and gave me a thumbs up. I walked away not wanting to see that anymore.

She wants him. I want her. Sucks huh.

I had to stay strong, but I couldn't bare the thought of her being with somebody else.