59.The king's slave

Title: The king's slave

Author: Aerith Sage

Summary:

"Our next is a girl of eighteen summers. She has smooth, unblemished skin and has been schooled in the arts of love and seduction. But most of all, she is untouched." my auctioneer and captor said as he paraded me in front of the men. They eyed their fill of my body but they were forbidden to touch.

"Bidding starts at two hundred pieces of silver." I was returned towards the stage as the men stated their prices. I was a rare commodity: a slave girl yet untouched, eighteen, fertile when the land has been struck with a plague that left women barren.

The price for me reached eight hundred silver coins and many have already backed down.

"Two hundred gold coins!" a man spoke up. It was he, the man who stared at me with passion and desire in his eyes moments ago. That was quite a sum for a slave! "Two hundred gold coins going once, twice... Sold to the King of Ivaris!" the auctioneer shouted.

There it was. My fate was sealed. I am a love slave and it is just my luck that I am sold to the same cruel king that destroyed my kingdom.

*A story of love, of gods and goddesses, of reincarnation and magic, intrigue and betrayal, of kings and war...*

Status: completed, 53 parts.

Review:
Alright this book is a mythological saga. If you are not a person who believes or is interested in mythos or magic, this book isn't for you.

The setup of the book is medieval where kings buy women to be their mistress and slave. Strong female character and the depth of information involved keeps you hooked to the book. 

It is long book with longer chapters. The book contains a lot of sexual content. Skip if you do not want to read. There are multiple PoV so you get the feels of all characters. Mention of !00 years just like 2 or 3 years cracked me up. There is nothing to scale based on logic.Overall the setup and feels of the book is pretty good.

Any one here has read Parcy Jackson Books?. This book gave me the feels.

Life is all about chances. Not everyone gets a second chance and if you get one grab it and make the best out of it.
Happy Reading❤️

Women out here. Cheers to womanhood. Happy Women's day. Go Girl Power.