Ride With Me

I woke up the next morning, I looked at Alan. The Frog brothers, I didn't even know them that long but they already care about me. I couldn't thank them enough.
"Emilia?" Alan asked. "Oh you're awake. Uh did you need something?" I asked. "Yeah, I want you to know, you don't have to work today." Alan said. "No it's fine, I need to take my mind off things." I said. "Emilia, you just lost your family, you should mourn a bit, who knows it might help." Edgar said butting in. "I'm fine, I swear." I said trying to convince them.
I walked out of the room. "She's dying inside." I heard Edgar say. I rolled my eyes and saw the boys mother making breakfast. She didn't even say a word. I smiled at her. I don't think she even looked at me.
Later that night, I was working with boys. "See I'm fine to work." I said to them. They looked at each other. But of course who walked in. "Why do you always come in here?" I snapped at David. "Because you're always in here." David said. I kinda blushed at his words. "Hey girly." Said Marko. I smiled at him. It was weird being surrounded by guys, I'm a shy girl. I don't act like it but I am.
  I try to act tough, when I'm scared and nervous. What's even scarier is that, I'm attracted to David and Marko. Maybe even Alan. I wasn't use to being around so many guys. And the fact they're paying attention to me, made me feel special.
  "So Em, do you want to ride with us?" David asked. I looked at Edgar. I noticed he was holding something but I couldn't tell what it was. Then I looked at Alan, he was shaking his head at me slowly. "Sure." I said. Alan's eyes widened at my words. Edgar groaned and turned away.
  David and Marko smiled. They lead me to their bikes and we rode off. I sat on Marko's bike. They took me to this cave, it was amazing. Then I saw a woman and a boy. The girl had long curly brown hair and dressed kinda like a hippy. And a cute little boy, with long brownish hair.
  She sat on the bed staring at me. She was holding the kid. "That's Starr and Laddie." Dwayne said. I smiled at her. I walked over to her. "I'm Emilia." I greeted her. "Starr and this is Laddie." "Hi Laddie." I said. He looked shy. "Hi." He said. "So you live here with them?" I asked. "Yeah, David took Laddie and me in." Starr explained. I looked at David. "Do you go outside often?" I asked. "Sometimes." Starr said.
  "We should go together, I need at least one friend that's a girl." I joked. "Sure." She said with a smile.