28 ~ our secret

I just want to end this year quickly so a huge time skip

-

You sighed and looked at Cedric. He was readying a book at the lake. You decided to sit with him and you loved the way he sat there. His back against the tree, his head bent over his book but his face still visible. He looked up.

'What?' He asked.

'Nothing... I'm just... I'm just happy to have you as my boyfriend.'

'Are you?' He asked.

You looked at him in confusion.

'What do you mean? Of course I am.'

Cedric put his book away.

'Really? Because I heard Malfoy talking to his friends. Saying you two... kissed.'

No... this couldn't be true. Draco promised he wouldn't tell anyone.

'Is it true?' He asked.

'Why do you think it's true? I would never-'

'Yes or no Y/N.'

You looked at him and swallowed.

'I already thought so.'

Cedric got up. You got up and grabbed his arm.

'Please Cedric! Don't go.' You spoke while tears came up in your eyes.

'Why would you kiss another boy?! We're over Y/N!'

He pulled his arm back and a tear rolled down your cheek. You wiped it away and sat down again. You watched Cedric walk away.

'Y/N?'

Hermione sat down besides you and placed her hand on your shoulder.

'I'm going to pull every single bleached hair from his head.' You spoke in anger before you broke down crying.

Hermione pulled you against her like the night you did it for her at the yule ball. You placed your head on her shoulder.

'What happened? Did you tell him?' Hermione asked.

'N-no... Malfoy t-told his friends and C-Cedric heard it.' You spoke between your sobs.

'Didn't he promise to keep it a secret?'

'He did.'

You sat up and wiped your eyes.

-

The third task was about to start. You sat at the quidditch field. You were sitting besides Hermione and Ron. Dumbledore stepped forwards.

'Earlier today professor Moody placed the Triwizard cup, deep within the maze. Only he knows it's exact position. Now as mister Diggery-'

A lot of people started cheering and screaming through Dumbledore. You looked at your hands and sighed. Cedric stepped forwards with his father.

'And mister Potter-'

You cheered and Harry also got forwards. Cedric looked at you. You stopped cheering and looked back at him. You sat down and sighed.

'Tied for first position, they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by mister Krum-'

All his classmates got up and yelled and screamed. What a chaos... he stepped forwards.

'And miss DeLacour.'

More cheering was heard.

'The first one the reach the cup will be the winner!'