Newt Scamander - "I dreamt about you last night"

"Yes, like that..." Newt nodded when you gently caressed the bow trucker. A smile spread across his lips. It didn't happen that often, but he thought that Picket liked you. He was even afraid that Picket liked you even more than he liked Newt himself.

"Have I ever told you that I like your laugh?" You looked up at the man next to you.

Newt was a little taller than you were and too selden he allowed his eyes to meet yours, but he was charming in an unique way. "No, no I don't think you have." His cheeks started blushing and you couldn't help feeling a little flattered. "I...I have to tell you something too." Newt stuttered. He scratched the back of his neck and he almost trembled over his own words. He had never been good at talking. It was one of the reasons he enjoyed spending time with the animals so much. For some reason he didn't need to talk for them to understand what he meant.

"I'm all ears." You nodded at him, trying to encourage him and Newt took a deep breath.

"I dreamt about you last night." For a short moment, less than a second, his eyes met yours.

"About which version of me?" You cocked your head. Even though you knew that Newt didn't mind that you told him every day whether you wanted him to use your male or female pronouns, you couldn't help being a little bit curious.

"I don't know." Newt shrugged his shoulders. "At some moments you were a man and at other moments you were a woman and sometimes it was hard to say." He licked his lips nervously. "But no matter which version of you you were, you were always beautiful." He bent his head and stared at his feet. He shifted his weight from one leg to the other.

"Newt Scamander..." You spoke softly and you cupped his face while you leaned on the tips of your toes. "You just made my day." You kissed his soft lips and then you headed towards the stairs leading back to the mundane world above you.

"It's...it's nothing, really..." Newt paused for a moment. "You should...You should take my jacket, it's cold outside." Before you could protest, he took off his jacket and helped you to put it on.

You smiled while you pushed the suitcase open.

Newt had been right. The air was chilly and a shiver rolled down your spine despite his coat trying to keep you warm.

"Won't you be cold without your jacket?" You cocked your head while you stared at Newt, wearing nothing but his thin shirt right now.

"No, don't worry about me. I will be fine." Newt wanted to lift his suitcase up.

"Let me carry that one for you." You nodded at him, your eyes desperately trying to meet his. "It's not heavy. I'm stronger than I look."

Newt smiled again and he nodded at you. "Just...just be careful with them, okay?"

"You know that I would never harm them, do you?"

"Yes, yes, of course, I do."

"Good, then let me get you and that suitcase home safely."